ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park vs. South Pointe at Bank of America Stadium

3 questions I have:

1. Will this game be played because of covid 19?
2. Is south pointe still compe9like a few yrs ago?
3. Will Drake Maye still b on Myers park roster?

Again..its all about the kids, it's fun coming on here bantering back and forth but to see kids go to college and play a sport they love to play and go to college for free. Where they can not only change theres but their offspring future generations lives.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
I guess the Kings & Queens of Charlotte football won't have the MP schedule to b*tch about this year, what will they do now?

Yup, many of us thought the schedule was pretty soft and it could hurt them late in the playoffs. Guess what it did.....then guess what. They went out and got a much tougher schedule. Guess we were right.

Hough can answer you as to what happened last year.
come to think of it 704 can answer what happened when Vance played Hough too, can't ya George?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's jus straighten this out between both of us...and I will only do this once which is talk to and about you in any ways. Before I go in let's ask 2 questions...who am I...and why do I come on a hs football blog? I'll start with me...names doesnt matter only the facts. I live in Charlotte nc..most importantly the university area which is a Vance hs district. I played HS and college sports..My son played and graduated from Vance and was a multi yr starter for them and now plays division 1 football for a nationally well know program again names doesnt matter. Now why I am on here goes back to again my son played HS football..at the time I wasnt keen on NC hs football so I joined to gain knowledge and learn about it. I trained and coached not only my son but various other players a lot of those are now playing D1 and D2 ball. I love football and I love interacting and coaching with the kids and being a father figure to some that may not have a father in there lives. Being a positive Male figure and to show them that theres more to life than some of the negative stuff u see everyday.
Now you...who cares who u are...I guess ur from the lumberton area but again who knows because u jump bandwagons and it's never really clear who or why? Again why are u in here?? Did u play football do you have any kids that play or plays football? U never really bring any info or show anything new you jus bandwagon and troll narratives every yr. And to answer your question no I havent met Drake but Charlotte is know for social circles and u hear stuff all the time. I never said he was going to leave or it was a definite...all I said is that hes unhappy and there was rumblings. So before u put words in my mouth make sure it's the right words my friend.
A rumor is one thing that gets thicker instead of thinner as it is spread

Hough can answer you as to what happened last year.
come to think of it 704 can answer what happened when Vance played Hough too, can't ya George?
Same thing that happened to MP when they drove west to RC. But we survived.....MP didnt. Look at the rang btw

Oh and btw.. 5 games only gave up 21pts beat 3 blue bloods (Butler, MC, and RC) all on the road...all b2b...beat the undefeated team by double digits. Anything else? Oh and 1 more thing..yeah MP may have higher house prices but our kids are not jus jocks see our QB jus got a Columbia offer today...his dream school. Oh and didnt Nigel summerville go 2 MP..and put yall out 2 yrs ago? Hes at Lehigh now. Not bad for kids with lower property values.

Not sure if MP’s roster is finalized (probably not), but there is no #10 on there. You’d think that name, if any, would be on there.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
One more thing...(oh and no shade to RC) but didnt yall lose 2 them?? We almost beat them by 30.....at home. Luck huh? What's MP excuse?

One more thing...(oh and no shade to RC) but didnt yall lose 2 them?? We almost beat them by 30.....at home. Luck huh? What's MP excuse?

I’ve said it over and over - if there was a team I’d be fine with beating RC last season, it was Vance. I taught at Harding during their run and communities like the West Side and University are generally stereotyped by communities of privilege. After the way Myers Park left Rockingham in 2018, I thoroughly enjoyed that W.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
I’ve said it over and over - if there was a team I’d be fine with beating RC last season, it was Vance. I taught at Harding during their run and communities like the West Side and University are generally stereotyped by communities of privilege. After the way Myers Park left Rockingham in 2018, I thoroughly enjoyed that W.
Still whining over the beatdown by the Park I see

Like I said we had much respect for RC. We didnt do all that dumb stuff by being rude and knucklehead stuff after game. Funny Hough and MP...2 places known for $$$$ would act so classless after games. We wont get into what they did in 2018 with the playoffs and our home field conditions...ridiculous. easy to say $$$ doesnt mean everything.

Like I said we had much respect for RC. We didnt do all that dumb stuff by being rude and knucklehead stuff after game. Funny Hough and MP...2 places known for $$$$ would act so classless after games. We wont get into what they did in 2018 with the playoffs and our home field conditions...ridiculous. easy to say $$$ doesnt mean everything.
TOTAL BS!

Gotta love it when something happen to u its be but when it happens to others oh well. Funny

I'd rather not lose on a touchdown called back for a PF after the TD was scored...….....BS Call! I'd rather not lose on a long pass completion ruled a fumble when the fumble was caused by the ground. Talk about Homers at RC!
Game wasn’t lost on 2 calls. Y’all were up 2 scores and continued to pass. You got beat on the line, and were out coached in the 2nd half. It happens.

I was there and didn't see anything classless, did hear about a minor scuffle outside afterwards, sure doesn't compare to an all out brawl between MC & Vance fans in the stands and outside, I think I have the 2 teams correct, let me know George

I was there and didn't see anything classless, did hear about a minor scuffle outside afterwards, sure doesn't compare to an all out brawl between MC & Vance fans in the stands and outside, I think I have the 2 teams correct, let me know George
MP fans were definitely antagonizing Raider fans in the parking lot after the game and law enforcement had to go into the parking lot.

Game wasn’t lost on 2 calls. Y’all were up 2 scores and continued to pass. You got beat on the line, and were out coached in the 2nd half. It happens.
Sounds like 2018...again and that was what is said...a lot of kids isnt happy about being up by 2 scores in back 2 back yrs and losing because the coach didnt adjust and lost back 2 back yrs. There is people questioning Chadwick and his coaching.

MP fans were definitely antagonizing Raider fans in the parking lot after the game and law enforcement had to go into the parking lot.
Or in 2016 after we won MP PARENTS CUSSING OUR KIDS AS THEY WERE WALKING ON THE BUS!!! It's easy to point out 2 kids getting into an altercation in the stands..kids are jus kids. Had nothing to do with on the field. When u verbally attack the players and the parents says a lot.

no but it sure as heck changed momentum as well as the outcome
What happened is that MP players couldn’t maintain their composure when faced with adversity. I saw a lot of hands thrown in the air, heads down, and a little bickering between teammates to boot. Don’t forget to include that if you’re going to make excuses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT