ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park vs Mallard Creek - August 2020

will this be at the Park or the creek?
Looks like The Creek travels from my understanding. I might be off though. Just curious how MP will react. My buddy who boxes down there told me MP may have lost players to other schools.

The Creek has to also deal with the newness of the staff. Will that affect this game?

Looks like The Creek travels from my understanding. I might be off though. Just curious how MP will react. My buddy who boxes down there told me MP may have lost players to other schools.

The Creek has to also deal with the newness of the staff. Will that affect this game?
I know they lost Myles Jones to Hough, other than that I haven't heard

Reactions: S2V2
Think this game was originally going to be scheduled for Panthers Stadium. MC opted for a GA team that weekend instead.

Will not be able to poke holes in MP’s non conference schedule this season.

This site will not tolerate any recruiting accusations between high schools.

Reactions: btango
I know they lost Myles Jones to Hough, other than that I haven't heard
Oh ok cool
So Myers Park seems to be training hard already. Looks as if MP is going to be stronger than last year. I know football has not started but They will sure have a great squad

It is all in Gods hands

yep newly updated weight room
I truly believe Myers Park should have won it last year but we all fall short of Glory. God never said it was ever going to be easy, but he did insist it's going to be worth it.

I talk to some people that just werent down with Myers park for small silly reasons. Knowing what I know from going to a couple games and practices, those are a great group of parents, fan base, and football program.

LUKE 6-22 says
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Sometimes people will send malicious rejection time after time after time. People will also choose Individuals or group of people over other and treat them differently just to be spiteful. You must move on since they are of the world. I will tell you that the blessing is promised only to those who endure hatred, rejection, persecution. Simply separate yourself from that company. Let it go. Block it out

Myers Park will do well this year Curry

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
I truly believe Myers Park should have won it last year but we all fall short of Glory. God never said it was ever going to be easy, but he did insist it's going to be worth it.

I talk to some people that just werent down with Myers park for small silly reasons. Knowing what I know from going to a couple games and practices, those are a great group of parents, fan base, and football program.

LUKE 6-22 says
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Sometimes people will send malicious rejection time after time after time. People will also choose Individuals or group of people over other and treat them differently just to be spiteful. You must move on since they are of the world. I will tell you that the blessing is promised only to those who endure hatred, rejection, persecution. Simply separate yourself from that company. Let it go. Block it out

Myers Park will do well this year Curry
I do believe they'll be just fine

I have to see some finalized rosters for a prediction.. good football though.
Mr. Serst
I dont know what it is about you but you have came across as a well respected knowledgeable gentleman. You show this through your way with words and conversations. I like you sir.

But to go on with your statement, a finalized roster will certainly help. There's just too much off season left. Anything can happen from here on to August.

Mallard Creek has been for what we all know the Rock of North Carolina under the lead of Coach Palmieri. Remember, Coach Palmieri started the program in 2007 when the school first open. I was in Iraq during that time. He has done great things like winning 3 state championships(2013-2015), a 139-34 record, double digit college recruits to include I believe at least 15 this year, and he also orchestrated a deal with Under Armour. All this under the toughest recognized conference.

Coach Palmieri's last day was March 6 and would start his new path at Denmark March 12th. Coach Palmieri left a legacy to follow for the new staff to take on and continue.

SIDE NOTE: I remember when Mallard Creek beat Greensboro Page 49-6. I believe this may have been at the time the largest final score since N.C.H.A.A started their 4AA championship format in 2001 or 2002.

So the question here is, will Mallard Creek have what it takes to beat Myers Park under the new staff?

They have elite players in varsity, and an elite squad coming from JV, while Myers Park can simply speak for themselves. They are well known as the strong contenders of the West.

We will see...

MaxPreps doesn't always do a good job of giving you a complete roster
Mr. Curry
Sir, have you read the book "The Magic of Thinking Big" by non other than David J. Schwartz?

Once you read it, you will understand the vision I see in high school football and with Life in general.

I suggest this READ to any caliber coach from Wilmington, to Mallard Creek, and on to the Smoky Mountains.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Mr. Serst
I dont know what it is about you but you have came across as a well respected knowledgeable gentleman. You show this through your way with words and conversations. I like you sir.

Thanks, buddy. Likewise. I gather a lot of info/insight from your posts

Reactions: S2V2
MaxPreps doesn't always do a good job of giving you a complete roster
MaxPreps rosters are solely dependent on the coaching staff at the school to input them.
Well Sportsnut17 is correct because the only way to accommodate these rosters is if the coaches apply their time to send their complete information in as Deanna has a deadline to meet herself. I believe as of Friday, Deanna has only received information from only 30 schools. This is a tough job she has and it makes it tougher if the information is not sent in.

As of today there is no school and for what I know, no practices. There shouldnt be no reason why coaches cannot provide this info at this moment during this free time.

The way rosters are changing in Charlotte, and throughout the State. A Maxpreps’s roster is not a top priority at this time.

According to who?
The media has destroyed everything that is being said about this Coronavirus and majority of the world is buying into it. If youre sick stay home isolated, get better, and when you're better come back to the world. Its a virus just like any other that should be taken care at home until cured. If not, then you get everyone sick.

Before this is complete Deana will have spent hours on this project. Coaches have absolutely no excuses why they cannot support this nor execute. Especially during this down time.

Deana is simply trying her very best to build and re-produce what is needed in NC.

She has a tough task at hand and it makes it much tougher when coaches are not cooperating.

According to who?
The media has destroyed everything that is being said about this Coronavirus and majority of the world is buying into it. If youre sick stay home isolated, get better, and when you're better come back to the world. Its a virus just like any other that should be taken care at home until cured. If not, then you get everyone sick.

Before this is complete Deana will have spent hours on this project. Coaches have absolutely no excuses why they cannot support this nor execute. Especially during this down time.

Deana is simply trying her very best to build and re-produce what is needed in NC.

She has a tough task at hand and it makes it much tougher when coaches are not cooperating.

Your 100% correct. The NC Preps media guide should be the top priority on every coaches mind. They should completely stop concerning themselves with the well being of their kids during this shut down. Good looking out....

According to who?

I have and old set of Knee Pads I can get you.

Your 100% correct. The NC Preps media guide should be the top priority on every coaches mind. They should completely stop concerning themselves with the well being of their kids during this shut down. Good looking out....
The way rosters are changing in Charlotte, and throughout the State. A Maxpreps’s roster is not a top priority at this time.
Show me how many times and how many people said "TOP PRIORITY". Gov. Roy Cooper said no school for two weeks. The kids are home in the care and sight of their parents. The coaches are pulling their schedule at school.

What part has yet to be understood by you?
a. You and Nepsy saying "Top Priority" ONLY
b. Deana asking for info from coaches
c. Kids at home
d. Coaches at school playing "busy"
e. All of the above?

Show me how many times and how many people said "TOP PRIORITY". Gov. Roy Cooper said no school for two weeks. The kids are home in the care and sight of their parents. The coaches are pulling their schedule at school.

What part has yet to be understood by you?
a. You and Nepsy saying "Top Priority" ONLY
b. Deana asking for info from coaches
c. Kids at home
d. Coaches at school playing "busy"
e. All of the above?
Since you’re a retired Cub Scout with absolutely no purpose in life. Make yourself useful and call schools to obtain the information. You can use Google for contact numbers....Lmao!

Last edited:
Nep.jpg

You post this at 12:12 then re-edit an hour and 10mins later just to add the underlined phrase.

ONE: You are calling a Cub Scout instead of a United State Army Soldier, which Deana warned you about calling people names.
SECOND: you disgrace life after retirement.
THIRD: You are purposely stating what Deana is trying to achieve has absolute no level of value.

Deana is trying to help North Carolina inside the athletic arena and apparently its a problem to you. I'm still trying to figure out why her goal is an issue to you.

What authority do you have over Deana, her accomplishment, and North Carolina?

Nep.jpg

You post this at 12:12 then re-edit an hour and 10mins later just to add the underlined phrase.

ONE: You are calling a Cub Scout instead of a United State Army Soldier, which Deana warned you about calling people names.
THIRD: You are purposely stating what Deana is trying to achieve has absolute no level of value.

Deana is trying to help North Carolina inside the athletic arena and apparently its a problem to you. I'm still trying to figure out why her goal is an issue to you.

Stay focused Sunshine! You’re getting off track
:).

Nep.jpg

Exact same authority you have over the NC coaches

Exact same authority you have over the NC coaches
Exactly! So why do you purposely keep stating what Deana is trying to achieve has absolute no level of value?

Havent said anything to Deana. My responses are directed to you.
Oh Got It
Directed To me
Carbon Copied Deana
And I wouldnt know, but did you by slight chance Blind Carbon Copy anyone at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT