ADVERTISEMENT

Myers park @ Richmond

I know it's not all schools. . Didn't mean it like that at all... we got some little smart a** kids here too... the point is "I" would like to see these things dealt with before they get out of hand. Any team that means us, them... it is High School... teach em now. No Nepsy it ain't all schools.

Reactions: nepsy7
I know it's not all schools. . Didn't mean it like that at all... we got some little smart a** kids here too... the point is "I" would like to see these things dealt with before they get out of hand. Any team that means us, them... it is High School... teach em now. No Nepsy it ain't all schools.

You better be glad you didn't play Hough. They would've made MP look like a group of Nun's fellowshipping.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
If you can't teach a bunch of silver spoon, privileged kids from the upper middle class area of Charlotte to conduct themselves with pride and self-respect then I frankly have no use for you as a human being.

You obviously know very little about Myers Park High School. That school is a "tale of two cities."

Well, it's either allow it or don't allow it. If schools, coaches and fans think it's cute and that's what they need to fire their team up... the game is already OVER and YOU lose...Have a merry Christmas.

What was my prediction? 38-24 and y’all thought I was crazy. “Raider magic!” Y’all said. Have to admit tht first drive and blocked punt scared me, but after that the country boyz y’all were talking about looked like kitten farmers. Then y’all get upset by our student section after taunting by the Richmond students and players the entire week? What did you expect? Don’t dish it if you can’t take it. One car just blared the Richmond 3rd down song after the game. That’s all fun and games to most people. Ready for Vance next week.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Mr Mustanglover
You have posted more than a viral Facebook post in the past 50mins that it worries my soul on your worries for MP

Did you know that strange phenomenons have happened at The Rock. At one time all cell phone service went out. It’s almost like AREA 51 - you just don’t know what’s inside the dome. Worst off is that you can’t see it - MAGIC
MAGIC!

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
The 08 game was the West Finals so they must have been talking about next year because the next game was in Chapel Hill lol

02 was Joe Cox Quarterback year bc I remember Dannell hitting him so hard in that game.
Joe Cox was Indy starter in 2003 & 04 I believe

We didn’t do handshake lines in the 70’s .....it wasn’t a good idea.....we had several dirty players on our team who would pinch, gouge, spit, twist arms and legs in pileup tackles. I want the record to reflect that I was a clean player but I had a birds eye view on the D line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT