ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park at Richmond

35-32, Richmond leads with 2:17 left in game.

MP with 2pt conversion

The S2V2 Jinx! Every Bandwagon he jumps on. Goes Down in flames! Love it. Lmao! BAD LUCK SLEP ROCK!
350x700px-LL-5a0fe5ac_Bad-Luck-Schleprock_yahoo.jpeg

Great great game if you didnt make it , I do not know what to tell you . I want to give MP credit they are a great team . Now @S2V2 and @mrhonda what is y’all intake on the game

Great great game if you didnt make it , I do not know what to tell you . I want to give MP credit they are a great team . Now @S2V2 and @mrhonda what is y’all intake on the game
My intake was that Richmond found the code - pressure

I don’t know how many incomplete passes I saw. Never heard of such a thing. Then 2 sacks or was it three?

Richmond Vance said “were coming”

I like the excitement of these playoffs... we are just blowing everyone out the water, it's nice to win but not fun like a nailbiter

“Richmond county stand up” was heard over the speaker and that’s what they did tonight. Very proud of those kids tonight. I thought the second half they came out confident, made some plays, and the momentum slowly shifted over to us. Great game and I hope everyone enjoyed it. It doesn’t get much better than that one.

Much better pressure on Maye than last year and secondary did enough. Tough MP team though. RC coaches are getting there and came through. Kids showed heart. Time for another championship game this next week with Vance.

Coach Greiner? How about that Richmond Defense...showed everything...lol.

I was waiting for someone to bring that up. Actually looked like Greiner was on point early as RC appeared to be in a straight cover one but masked and changed up afterwards.

Regardless, tonight difference was the D Line in the second half. MP was not picking up their assignments before the snap. Kudos to the D coaches! That game was won on the sidelines tonight.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT