ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park at Richmond

Doubt Hood has a so so game again. I expect you all to find a way. I just think you are stronger than MP on D and offensively you will get yours. Hope you can get it done. You have got to find a way to throw MP off their timing and use corner blitzes on the boundary side and try to get pressure with 3 & 4 rushers!

Run game...weird to say that because Hood is so dynamic. MP has shown a tendency on not being able to stop the run..I would pound the rock and let Hood create off of PA. MP because their offense is so explosive they jus play a cover 3 cover 4 defense..they try to bait u to try 2 match score for score. U gotta play discipline..jus like our game from last yr when we played them, they will get impatient if those 50/50 jump balls dont get completed and Mayes feet starts to dance, plus if that pass rush starts to get there they will start to make mistakes.

Run game...weird to say that because Hood is so dynamic. MP has shown a tendency on not being able to stop the run..I would pound the rock and let Hood create off of PA. MP because their offense is so explosive they jus play a cover 3 cover 4 defense..they try to bait u to try 2 match score for score. U gotta play discipline..jus like our game from last yr when we played them, they will get impatient if those 50/50 jump balls dont get completed and Mayes feet starts to dance, plus if that pass rush starts to get there they will start to make mistakes.
Vance created the blueprint. Now, I don’t believe RC has the studs on D across the board as a Vance, but they have more than enough. The offense is the difference-maker. Move the chains, control the clock, make a couple of stops on D, and you have a shot. I personally believe that MP is a better matchup than Hough was for RC. Hough had me worried before the game, and I was proven right. MP will be a huge test, but I think RC having played them last year and being an all-around better team this year versus last are more prepared for what’s coming.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
I have to agree with 704CougarDad's total assessment. It's gonna be a long week. Go to work Monday guys. Don't look back right now. Just look forward for now, stay focused. Keep doing what you do, and GO RAIDERS...

I have to agree with 704CougarDad's total assessment. It's gonna be a long week. Go to work Monday guys. Don't look back right now. Just look forward for now, stay focused. Keep doing what you do, and GO RAIDERS...
Yeah we had jus enough. Our DBs was good enough to challenge those WRs and make them work for it along with our pass rush. If Maye see that those passes aren't being caught he starts 2 press. And chadwick is so arrogant hes going to make a point that hes going to pass the ball to prove that he can. This will b the toughest game for MP this yr.. .because of that I'm going with RC. Damn that trip to RC but I hope yall beat the Golden boy!

Too bad there’s not a way to combine MP’s offense with Vance’s defense. Looking at the team’s remaining, I think Richmond is the most complete team. Richmond will take this one.

Vance created the blueprint. Now, I don’t believe RC has the studs on D across the board as a Vance, but they have more than enough. The offense is the difference-maker. Move the chains, control the clock, make a couple of stops on D, and you have a shot. I personally believe that MP is a better matchup than Hough was for RC. Hough had me worried before the game, and I was proven right. MP will be a huge test, but I think RC having played them last year and being an all-around better team this year versus last are more prepared for what’s coming.

Agreed on above some great points by Dmac and 704Cougars too. The Hough game had me concerned too knowing the number of athletes they have. Ball control on Offense and limit their number of plays. We can’t let Maye sit back in the pocket...get pressure on him. Secondary...turn around and get a hand on the ball. MP should be more of the same and we have seen that before. Hood will have a great game I believe. This will also come down to great coaching. We have both seen each other, I just think we are much better than last year. Who can make the right adjustments will be the key.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Yeah we had jus enough. Our DBs was good enough to challenge those WRs and make them work for it along with our pass rush. If Maye see that those passes aren't being caught he starts 2 press. And chadwick is so arrogant hes going to make a point that hes going to pass the ball to prove that he can. This will b the toughest game for MP this yr.. .because of that I'm going with RC. Damn that trip to RC but I hope yall beat the Golden boy!
It amazes me how much you hate MP and Drake. Mustang Magic Part II at Rader stadium

Point Spread

#1 Richmond

#3 Myers Park
Final: Myers Park by 3 TDs

I’m thinking Richmond probably represents the west.
I’m thinking these playoffs might be going through Forsyth County,..Go Myers Park...Who would have thunk it..a decent chance; just take care of business this Friday. Not saying West will win the 4AA West but I’ve thought West Forsyth and Myers Park have been the best 2 teams in the State all year; that could very well be your 4AA Western Finals in Clemmons.

Last edited:
Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
I’m thinking these playoffs might be going through Forsyth County,..Go Myers Park...Who would have thunk it..a decent chance; just take care of business this Friday. Not saying West will win the 4AA West but I’ve thought West Forsyth and Myers Park have been the best 2 teams in the State all year; that could very well be your 4AA Western Finals in Clemmons.
Nope. I believe it’s going through Richmond.

It amazes me how much you hate MP and Drake. Mustang Magic Part II at Rader stadium
Hate? I'm not an emotional fan that jus mouth off nonsense...the way that we played the end of the season i jus knew we were out. But pre Mallard Creek Vance finally showed up being MIA for 2 months. My observations is from film and our previous meeting...MP is a great team but they are basically the same team from last yr...50/50 go rtes to 2 4star+ receivers but put Rooks where Bowick was. Chadwick wants to pass the ball to prove a point and the defense drops back in zone and plays the pass....same damn MP. No hate with me, yall havent done anything for us to hate yall.....we beat yalls asses so why should we hate???:p

After last years game we learned how they play. They came off the bus trying to intimidate and disrespect our team and facilities. We weren't expecting any such level of disrespect, so yea... we know what to expect. This is a different team. We're not looking back at that but we dont forget...GO RAIDERS...

After last years game we learned how they play. They came off the bus trying to intimidate and disrespect our team and facilities. We weren't expecting any such level of disrespect, so yea... we know what to expect. This is a different team. We're not looking back at that but we dont forget...GO RAIDERS...
MP fans running through the parking lot after the game was classy, too.

Hate? I'm not an emotional fan that jus mouth off nonsense...the way that we played the end of the season i jus knew we were out. But pre Mallard Creek Vance finally showed up being MIA for 2 months. My observations is from film and our previous meeting...MP is a great team but they are basically the same team from last yr...50/50 go rtes to 2 4star+ receivers but put Rooks where Bowick was. Chadwick wants to pass the ball to prove a point and the defense drops back in zone and plays the pass....same damn MP. No hate with me, yall havent done anything for us to hate yall.....we beat yalls asses so why should we hate???:p
quit living in the past. MP is a different team whether you realize it or not. And you can deny being a hater all you want, but it comes out like you are and that's ok. If you have Hate in your heart let it out! I hope and pray We get Vance again this year! enjoy running your mouth!

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
quit living in the past. MP is a different team whether you realize it or not. And you can deny being a hater all you want, but it comes out like you are and that's ok. If you have Hate in your heart let it out! I hope and pray We get Vance again this year! enjoy running your mouth!
What am I saying that I'm lying? Hating? Running off at the mouth? How is MP different from how they played last yr? Same scheme on offense and defense? Yes some players are different but with the X's and O's they are the same. See ur a fanboy that looks at players...yes I'm a Vance fan but I'm a coach 1st. I look at film, I look at technique, I look at scheme. MP runs the same plays, yes they have different pieces from last yr and Maye has more experience but still the same ol MP. And like we said that weak schedule will come back 2 haunt u guys...RC ain't garinger my friend so quit worrying about us and worry about that long ride back on 74!!

So one week ur on CP and the next week ur on here?

Vance.jpg

Remember I saved this one because I knew Mallard Creek round ball season was about to start.

What am I saying that I'm lying? Hating? Running off at the mouth? How is MP different from how they played last yr? Same scheme on offense and defense? Yes some players are different but with the X's and O's they are the same. See ur a fanboy that looks at players...yes I'm a Vance fan but I'm a coach 1st. I look at film, I look at technique, I look at scheme. MP runs the same plays, yes they have different pieces from last yr and Maye has more experience but still the same ol MP. And like we said that weak schedule will come back 2 haunt u guys...RC ain't garinger my friend so quit worrying about us and worry about that long ride back on 74!!
Now whether you're sent home by MP or anyone else, I am going to save this one specifically for Vance.

MP D bends but doesn't break!
40 years from now you'll still be living in the past

We going to score last year we didn't. Maybe take some chances like going for it on fourth down. RUN The Rock. No need to try to pass with them those DBS defend the best in the state everyday in practice. Pressure on the QB don't let him sit in the pocket and pick us apart. The fans played a big part Friday and we need it again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT