ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park at Richmond

Who has MP played?
As far as playoff teams, Myers Park played Olympic, Hough, Butler, Hickory Ridge, Porter Ridge, Independence and of course Ardrey Kell last week in the playoffs.

Aug. 24 - Olympic 42-0
Sept. 20 - Hough 68-21
October 11 - Butler 31-13
October 18 - Hickory Ridge 52-14
November 1 - Porter Ridge 49-10
November 8 - Independence 56-20
November 22 - Ardrey Kell 48-7

Richmond was hitting on all cylinders with me until the Hough Game. I really considered them the team to beat. (IF! we would've beat Vance) LMAO! I was shocked that Hough could stick around with Richmond. Outside of the 2 Hail Mary passes Hough had against us. I believe it would have been a running clock. They were a little above average football team. Than you have MP, who is yet to play a formable opponent. I can't call this one. I'll let the pro's pick this one.

It's basketball season for us, and i hate basketball...lmao!

Last edited:
As far as playoff teams, Myers Park played Olympic, Hough, Butler, Hickory Ridge, Porter Ridge, Independence and of course Ardrey Kell last week in the playoffs.

Aug. 24 - Olympic 42-0
Sept. 20 - Hough 68-21

I’m speaking to the level of competition. Both teams’ schedule have been relatively easy. That can’t be used in a comparison of the teams.

Interesting.....Calpreps has it 35-31 Myers Park....if that turns out to be true, that would be an incredible high school football game.

Richmond has played and beat some good teams convincingly, but that ain't gonna matter Friday night. If the coaches have done their homework, and draw up the right gameplan, and I'm sure they have. They have the athletes by far and Richmond Senior will win by 8...GO RAIDERS!!!

Also, got healthy and grasped the offense fully. Three losses to really good teams (!) and a tie. Except for Byrd loss the other two were really close games. The improvement from first game to last was phenomenal. Great coaching job by Hoggard and staff.

Many people wouldn't understand how we looked the first half of the season vs. the end of the season and into the playoffs. It was like watching two different teams. Hoggard and staff's best coaching performance for sure.

Well I don’t know how good their starting QB is but that # 14 being a 9th grader is very good . I hope he has good grades and attitude because if he does he will get a lot of D1 offers he is good very good

He was impressive. Give him some reps and time. I thought he handled the game well considering he was a 9th grader.

Aug. 24 - Olympic 42-0
Sept. 20 - Hough 68-21

Probably not a huge disparity in the SOS for either team.

Whoever wants this game the most will win. On paper MP is better they are averaging 51 points a game and only giving up 8
Richmond on the other hand is hungry
They are averaging 44 points a game and giving up 11
I say whoever makes the fewest mistakes will win
Go Raiders

Last edited:
Believe it's time for me to make my return to Raider Stadium for the first time this year. I want to see, in the following order

1. The Raiders
2. The Mustangs
3. The light show :cool:

Reactions: araiderfan
Believe it's time for me to make my return to Raider Stadium for the first time this year. I want to see, in the following order

1. The Raiders
2. The Mustangs, the new lights

@S2V2
You are correct it should be 11
I like Richmond
I like Myers park

Both deserve a chance at the Big Dance.

Mathematically I see Myers Park by 2-3 TDs but I might be dead beat wrong. Now forget the math because anything can happen this Friday and for the team that wins, they truly deserve it.

It will be tears and sadness for the ones that lose
It will be tears and joy for the ones that win

At the end of the day at the level, on this night, and in this dog fight both teams deserve a round of applause.

I always sit on the home side but this Friday I will probably be standing I do not get off til 6:30 but it will okay I stand most of the game anyways

So how would this be enforced? It can't. If you want a seat on the home side or away get there early. But we have the most seating of any stadium I seen besides Wake Forest

Just wear green? Heck, they won’t know who you are for. Seriously, I don’t see how they would enforce that either.

@rcoraider98
I stand most of the games anyways
But if I could say one thing to all parents please do not let the kids under 13 be unsupervised this game will be pack and you want be able to keep eyes on them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT