ADVERTISEMENT

My realignment proposal

SimmonsRatings

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2008
I have added a new realignment plan to my web site. It is based on 4 classifications for the regular season, dividing into 6 classifications for the playoffs. 4A and 1A would sub-divide and would each have 30% of all schools. 2A and 3A would each have 20% of all schools. After sub-division, there would be 6 playoff divisions with 32 teams each. I had a 50% ADM penalty for all charter and parochial schools. Let me know what you think. Link is below:

http://www.simmonsratings.com/realignment.htm

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I have added a new realignment plan to my web site. It is based on 4 classifications for the regular season, dividing into 6 classifications for the playoffs. 4A and 1A would sub-divide and would each have 30% of all schools. 2A and 3A would each have 20% of all schools. After sub-division, there would be 6 playoff divisions with 32 teams each. I had a 50% ADM penalty for all charter and parochial schools. Let me know what you think. Link is below:

http://www.simmonsratings.com/realignment.htm
A good gate realignment for the Northwest Conference. Well needed ! !
I just hope I am around to see this happen. Heart not ticking right sense December. Low energy. Prayers needed. Not ready to go, be 70 this year. man time flies the older you get and worries about this BS coronavirus. Surry County went from 11 to 278 in 6 weeks. I want to think it is all BS but who knows. Probably just too much worrying but tell my Dr. that. Prayers for everyone out there !

Last edited:
I just hope I am around to see this happen. Heart not ticking right sense December. Low energy. Prayers needed. Not ready to go, be 70 this year. man time flies the older you get and worries about this BS coronavirus. Surry County went from 11 to 278 in 6 weeks. I want to think it is all BS but who knows. Probably just too much worrying but tell my Dr. that. Prayers for everyone out there !

Prayers going up for you!

Not really Starmount's with the Forsyth schools.. that's loony. But it's a step in the right direction NW wise non the less. State needs to act this time to save the Northwest. It's bled way too much from the past 8 years.. no reason why a great conference is being gutted like it is.

MVAC would benefit too returning to it's roots as a 2A school. Stokes can play the Forsyth teams and do well down that way as well; everyone wins pretty much. Just hope the state realizes that.. easier said than done.

Since Winston Salem Prep lost their basketball coach to QEA, will Prep even exist when realignment kicks in?? This school is a stone's throw from Carver and Atkins.

Reactions: btango
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT