ADVERTISEMENT

My latest take on new conferences

SimmonsRatings

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2008
I have now uploaded my latest updates to my proposed eastern and western conferences. Please give feedback.

I tried to make as few splits as possible. If anybody has any better ideas for conferences, let me know and I will add them if I like them. I took some NCHSAA conferences I liked and added them, and some of the poster ideas as well. My rules: 1) only make splits where necessary for geographic reasons, i.e. 2 or more teams need to be in a split; 2) must have 6 football teams in each league; 3) no 10 team football conferences.

Thanks

I don’t see that becoming reality because the NCHSAA is trying to get away from travel but I would like that better for Burns. Patton would be an easy move into that conference you have us in. It would make a lot more sense for them.

I would prefer a conference with Shelby, Lincolnton, West Lincoln, East Gaston, Huss and maybe add Lincoln Charter for the other sports.

Garinger does not need to be in the Imeck

East Burke to Shelby is 50 mins and I doubt East Burke, Bandys or Bunker hill would want be in a conference with Shelby , N-C and Burns imo but I’m sure better than what’s currently proposed with Cherryville

I do like that you moved West Char. And West Meck to a Real 3A conference but idk if they actually get moved into that

I don’t mind the Iredell/Rowan conference but Only happens if the other teams in the first draft are moved which may or may not happen

No body wants to be in a conference with Shelby. The only teams that should be in the same conference as Shelby are all the Cleveland County schools i.e. Kings Mountain, Crest and Burns plus a few from Gaston County...Otherwise send Shelby to Charlotte. That's the only real, competition they'll get outside of the County rivals until they play some "once in a blue moon" 2A team that finally got some talent for a year or two.

i dont care what conference Reidsville ends up in as long as Im Scared Of Black People Charter High School... oops... I mean Bethany Charter isnt a part of it. Bad enough having to play Bigot High School... oops... I mean Rockingham County

Looks good brother

Swo
Clinton
East Duplin
Jk
WrH

Wow look out. Looks like the old days. Hope this will line up and come true. Great teams and programs

No body wants to be in a conference with Shelby. The only teams that should be in the same conference as Shelby are all the Cleveland County schools i.e. Kings Mountain, Crest and Burns plus a few from Gaston County...Otherwise send Shelby to Charlotte. That's the only real, competition they'll get outside of the County rivals until they play some "once in a blue moon" 2A team that finally got some talent for a year or two.

Well we will start seeing shelby regularly in 2a.

Thank you - it's harder to make leagues now because they created the west/east split thing. Alamance can't play with Guilford, Chatham can't play with Randolph, etc.

Looks good brother

Swo
Clinton
East Duplin
Jk
WrH

Wow look out. Looks like the old days. Hope this will line up and come true. Great teams and programs
This should be called the Black & Blue Conference, considering how the players would be after going through that gauntlet.

Looks good brother

Swo
Clinton
East Duplin
Jk
WrH

Should be toughest 2a conference in state

Swo
Clinton
East Duplin
Jk
WrH
This should be called the Black & Blue Conference, considering how the players would be after going through that gauntlet.

Black and Blue is right on. SWO, Clinton, JK, and WRH have black home unis, and East Duplin Blue .........

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT