MVAC Offensive POY

OEFVet89

Oct 30, 2014
Deana, I would like your opinion on this more so than anyone else. Do you think John Johnson or Jake have a chance at this considering their: rushing yards, total points, and how far they've helped their teams get in the playoffs? Or, do you think Ashe's QB has a lock with his regular season stats?

Alleghany84

Feb 22, 2011
Sadly this vote will have already taken place. Probably before the playoffs even started

OEFVet89

Oct 30, 2014
Ahhh, gotcha. Well he did have an amazing year. Shame though, John and Jake are doing amazing things in their playoff runs. Hopefully they can both find a way to carry their teams this week too.

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
They have stepped it up, but they both have some great teammates. John has been playing with a broken bone in his hand since getting hurt at Alleghany.

OEFVet89

Oct 30, 2014
Definitely. Both teams have came together and are putting together quite a run. Jake rolled his ankle pretty good last week, he's improving well and I think he'll be close to 100% by Friday. I hope John is good to go. Good luck to Starmount.

Luckystar7

Nov 15, 2014
OEFVet89.....

Wishing Alleghany a Big W Friday night....let's hope MVAC has two teams representing strong after this Friday

Latest posts