ADVERTISEMENT

MVAC/NW/WPAC 21 Teams "Week 1 Scores"

It's bad when you love doing something and lose your ability to keep up.I see now the scores were mostly all there through out the night but I just lost my mojo and could not keep up..LOL
Also I am sorry to anyone that I did not get scores for ! I usually get them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
Final: North Surry--25-North Forsyth--6

Great opener and team win for my 'Hounds tonight. We had a good week of practice and the boys were zoned in and ready to go all day. The field being muddy made for an intresting dynamic but it ended up being a fun game. NF has some athletes and size but I felt we stopped them pretty good on D all night. They got 1 big run right before half but we caused a fumble and that broke their plan. They scored late with the younger kids in but I was proud of the D.

Offensivly we are getting there. It's been hard to test the passing game because it's been so dang wet both times we used the field with this game and our scrimmage last Friday. Running wise we had a good night so it made up for it. Looking forward to next week's game. I think it'll be a test for us in terms of handling sucess. Elkin's gonna be hyped up and I love going to Elkin's stadium. Prob my favorite non home stadium in the area.

Great job FNL by the way. If I'd have a solid signal I'd post updates. I get wifi in North's field house but once i'm in my booth it goes away lol. Thought that counts in this case ;)

There was a good amount of hype about East Surry this season but were far from impressive last night. They could not stop the run on defense and I thought they lacked play makers on offense. East Wilkes has a very solid team and was very well coached.

I apologize to EW; thought ES would be able to control the ball ....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT