ADVERTISEMENT

Must see ballgames for 2021

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
What is the must see game or games you are looking forward to seeing this season.

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Yikes.
It was just a joke bro. Something this board and mainly society in general needs more of. It's just an ongoing part of a social experiment I have been running since 2004. I find it fascinating that someone sitting behind a computer can piss people off with a few words. Words that are in fact not true. There is no way all 10 thousand of them are sister loving inbreeders. Can't be anymore than 1500 of them.

Still it is an atmosphere I'd love to see one time. I'll bring my goat ( I mean date) up and soak it in one day hopefully.

It was just a joke bro. Something this board and mainly society in general needs more of. It's just an ongoing part of a social experiment I have been running since 2004. I find it fascinating that someone sitting behind a computer can piss people off with a few words. Words that are in fact not true. There is no way all 10 thousand of them are sister loving inbreeders. Can't be anymore than 1500 of them.

Still it is an atmosphere I'd love to see one time. I'll bring my goat ( I mean date) up and soak it in one day hopefully.
Yeah, I was joking, too 😂
I thought it was a good joke

Reactions: UNC91 and crestrulz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT