9/10 South Pittsburg TN
9/17 Life Christian GA
9/24 @ Union County GA
10/1 @ Cherokee
10/8 Hayesville
10/15 Robbinsville
10/22 @ Swain
10/29 @ Andrews

Like that they're playing Union County--should be a pretty good game and gate. When's the last time that happened?

Like that they're playing Union County--should be a pretty good game and gate. When's the last time that happened?
The last meeting was in 1989, a 40-0 Murphy win. They played 13 times between '72-'89 with Murphy holding a 7 to 6 edge in wins. There's no reason this shouldn't have been an annual series like the Franklin game is. I think Murphy would've dominated the win-loss column over the last 15 years but it still would've been good games and great gates.

Murphy SHOULD be playing Franklin, Smoky Mountain, Union County and Fannin County every year and I'm sure they would have if the decision had solely been up to Murphy.

Last edited:
Glad to see it on the schedule. I don't know if this was the case but it seemed like once Murphy started beating Union on a regular basis the series ended. The new Union DC is sure going to know the Murphy offense unless the new Murphy HC puts in some new wrinkles.

Here is Murphy Fair pre season all state team in 1a in Tennessee.SP had a few.

E61paaJWUAo-g6O.jpg

Just saw Robbinsvilles brutal non- conference schedule. What will Robbinsville's record be entering conference play?
Asheville at Robbinsville
Robbinsville at Brevard
Robbinsville at Mountain Heritage
Smoky Mountain at Robbinsville

Just saw Robbinsvilles brutal non- conference schedule. What will Robbinsville's record be entering conference play?
Asheville at Robbinsville
Robbinsville at Brevard
Robbinsville at Mountain Heritage
Smoky Mountain at Robbinsville

Y'all will definitely be battle tested.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT