ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy / Rville game....

Dawgs get the first down on the Rville 30, with a facemask penalty moving it to the 19. 10 seconds to go.

And he unclinches and is logging in as we speak haha. Great ball game. 1A playoffs should be fun this year.

Has anyone heard from Nole Fan? I just want to see how many if's I can count in his post haha. Great game!

This score did not surprise me, based on what I saw at Cherokee.

I just want to know why #1 isn't the starter? Clearly have more play calling room with him, and to me is the best QB for that offense. Kent did not impress me at all

3 turnovers and still won. I would never thought that
Rville has the better line

I havnt even seen Robbinsville play this year and I could have told you they had a better line. That is Murphy's biggest weakness I think. Sounded like a great back and forth game. How bad were the injuries BK?

Reactions: mbdfan
Murphy never had the lead in the game. We may have a couple players sore but all in all we are ok across the board just some cramping late

Good to hear it was nothing serious. Sounded like the red zone d was huge tonight for the Knights.

Has anyone heard from Nole Fan? I just want to see how many if's I can count in his post haha. Great game!
Dang man gimme time to get home lol! Hey good game. No excuses. Rville played harder and smarter tonight. I do wish Murphy would play Curry full time at QB though. What do you think about him?

Knights win at the gentry field...a very good game from both teams...murphy's passin game is very good...knights give Murphy everything they could handle tonight...good game from both sides good luck to Murphy rest of season

Reactions: mbdfan
IMHO Kent holds Murphy back when he is on the field. Their offense is more open when Curry is taking the snaps. I'm not bashing Kent, but he is no threat running the ball

IMHO Kent holds Murphy back when he is on the field. Their offense is more open when Curry is taking the snaps. I'm not bashing Kent, but he is no threat running the ball
He tries to throw the ball too hard at times too. He's always done that.

I agree. Sometimes all it takes is touch. As big as he is he could be the starting left tackle haha jk
For real haha! It's easy to see that Curry is the more complete QB but I could see why Murphy's coaches would have a hard time sitting Kent down. How are you gonna tell a senior who won you a title two years ago that he is no longer the starter? Glad I don't have to make that call.

Rville starting lineman didnt return after halftime. Didnt look to bad but I dont think he will be back for Fridays game in Rosman.

Reactions: Mosteller 22
Rville will be hard to beat after seeing them tonight It's going to take a lot they do a great job at controlling the line of scrimmage and great at possessing the ball for long stretches of the game it's hard to beat a team when they can control the ball most of the game.

He tries to throw the ball too hard at times too. He's always done that.

For real haha! It's easy to see that Curry is the more complete QB but I could see why Murphy's coaches would have a hard time sitting Kent down. How are you gonna tell a senior who won you a title two years ago that he is no longer the starter? Glad I don't have to make that call.

I guess I agree to an extent with the limited offensive mentality of the bulldogs. However, ask any 49'er fan who they would rather for that one drive. Montana or Young. Pretty sure Montana gets picked 99% of the time. Legs are great but not when you need big chunks of yardage like the last drive tonight. #3 had no chance to catch that last ball. Overthrown by 3-4 yards. But what do I know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT