ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy needs a game

Yeah shelby is close, just around the corner. Im sure murphy would be fine with a 1 game deal with either but it would have to be in murphy.

I'd like to see Heritage drop Hayesville in week 5 for Murphy or Franklin, we might have an opening in week three if Salisbury drops us which if I was a betting man I'd say they will

Last edited:
I also have week 8 open , so either or 3 or 8, or I will have to play another home school

Idk about week 8 I'm pretty sure we've got Madison, but your coaches could always call Mitchell to see if they would be up for a rematch they still got three homeschool teams on their non conference schedule lol

Idk about week 8 I'm pretty sure we've got Madison, but your coaches could always call Mitchell to see if they would be up for a rematch they still got three homeschool teams on their non conference schedule lol

Mitchell was able to drop 1 of the home schools and picked up Franklin. Now they only have Trinity as a home school or such. Still have Canon but they are a private school such as Christ School.

Reactions: cougars45
Mitchell was able to drop 1 of the home schools and picked up Franklin. Now they only have Trinity as a home school or such. Still have Canon but they are a private school such as Christ School.
That's a good pick up should be a fun game next season, I expect Heritage and Mitchell to be solid next year despite losing some great players, I'd like to see the Murphy-Heritage game happen this year, Salisbury would be a solid match-up for Heritage and it's about the same distance from Heritage to Salisbury as it is from Heritage to Murphy but I wouldn't be surprised if they drop us for someone closer to home, and I don't mean to rag on Hayesville but I don't see much benefit of keeping them on the schedule just a weak matchup between teams two and half hours apart that's not going to draw a big gate.

I would like to see Murphy play Union and kick their a$$. They won’t play you but they love to play Andrews

They got tired of us beating their a$$ in the late 80's and said no more. 1989 was the last time we played Union.

Last edited:
They got tired of us beating their a$$ in the late 80's and said no more. 1989 was the last time we played Union.
Union is a joke, if they would play some legit competition like Murphy in non conference instead of Andrews and Hayesville (no offense to Andrews and Hayesville) they might have increased their odds of winning a playoff game by now.

Last edited:
I'm glad that Mitchell was able to pick up Franklin, that should be a dandy non-conference matchup. Mitchell could drop trinity and pick up Murphy if the schedules didn't conflict. Also, a Pisgah-Mitchell showdown would be great too.

3a dont like getting beat by a school with 350 kids and no EC. Most Pisgah fans are good folks but they had a few that crossed the line at Robbinsville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT