ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy @ Mitchell

Mitchell playing lights out as it seems and Murphy making stupid mistakes and it’s only a 3 point game.

Poor call? I'm not there but Murphy broadcasters were saying late hit before Mitchell even ran the interception back

These refs keeping Murphy in the game. I didn't think it was late unless he hit him in the head.

Here’s the deal. Both broadcasting stations are bragging on the officiating, Mitchell played almost perfect and Murphy played like a jv team. Being down by only 3 should feel good after playing like that, and if I were Mitchell I’d be worried as to if my team can match that same 1st half energy. Murphy is sure to come out on fire

He was being tackled when he threw the ball, that’s why it was such a bad pass. All I can think of is taking him to the ground too hard. I don’t complain much but that was a s!?t call.

Here’s the deal. Both broadcasting stations are bragging on the officiating, Mitchell played almost perfect and Murphy played like a jv team. Being down by only 3 should feel good after playing like that, and if I were Mitchell I’d be worried as to if my team can match that same 1st half energy. Murphy is sure to come out on fire
Why is Mitchell NEVER allowed to make excuses, but everyone else can? (Not directed at Murphy posters)

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Murphy is going to have to a better job containing Mitchell's QB or it isnt going to matter what Murphy does or doesn't do offensively.

Reactions: NC nole fan
Why is Mitchell NEVER allowed to make excuses, but everyone else can? (Not directed at Murphy posters)
They don’t have a reason to this game. They have played nearly flawless where Murphy has made mistakes they don’t usually make. Mitchell didn’t play to their potential vs Cherokee so this game was obviously going to be close either way.

Listened to Mitchell broadcast first half. Hoping Murphy can be a little less of a homer, but I have my doubts!

Mitchell radio guys are hiliarius . Sounds like a good game both ways . Think Murphy wakes up wins by 20

You should pop over and listen to the Mt Airy guys if you like the Mitchell guys. They're a hoot too.

That was dumb. You had the field flipped why go for it on 4th down. Now Murphy is in scoring position after 1 play.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
From the sounds of it, Murphy needs to feed McTaggart more. Haven't heard much from Allen tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT