ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy @ Mitchell

Well Mrbud who do you think is going to win this game.I may be wroung ,but I'm going with the purple team 32 to 20 do you have a prodiction? You have been right most of the time on your picks
Like i said in previous post if mit comes out and plays their best they could win but looking at Cherokee film they will get killed , they came out so flat, watch the mh game on film they look good also watch the erwin game they look very focus. You know what murphy will bring every week ,they will punch you in the mouth. Look for close game murphy 14 mitchell 10

Like i said in previous post if mit comes out and plays their best they could win but looking at Cherokee film they will get killed , they came out so flat, watch the mh game on film they look good also watch the erwin game they look very focus. You know what murphy will bring every week ,they will punch you in the mouth. Look for close game murphy 14 mitchell 10
Okay I'm a little confuse on the whole I watched film of this game or that game. Other then highlights on some site as far as I know (except the ones that were on TV which Mitchell wasn't this year ) only the school has the full video of the games and only shares them with the school thier about to play.

Okay I'm a little confuse on the whole I watched film of this game or that game. Other then highlights on some site as far as I know (except the ones that were on TV which Mitchell wasn't this year ) only the school has the full video of the games and only shares them with the school thier about to play.
I'm sure he watches on Hudl.com,there are games out there of every game Mitchell has played this year . If someone knows someone else's log on information,they can watch many different games. If I were to log on from a Robbinsville account I might see games of Murphy vs Swain,Murphy vs Robbinsville, Murphy vs Franklin,Murphy vs Pisgah etc.

I'm sure he watches on Hudl.com,there are games out there of every game Mitchell has played this year . If someone knows someone else's log on information,they can watch many different games. If I were to log on from a Robbinsville account I might see games of Murphy vs Swain,Murphy vs Robbinsville, Murphy vs Franklin,Murphy vs Pisgah etc.
Well I was wondering if there was I site that I didn't know about.

Murphy would have to play a horrible game to get beat by two TDs. IMO there is only one team in 1a or 1aa that could beat Murphy by two TDs this year and it not be a fluke, and that team is Tarboro. We will see. I would love to see your green team play Murphy as well.
Heard that mt her is going 1a , murphy will have some real competition. Those boys can ball love to see them and Murphy battle it out.

Honestly the biggest advantage I see to playing in ledger is I don't have to ride 3 hours both ways to Murphy. Mitchell's home really doesn't have a reputation of playing at that Murphy or the pit in Yancey county has as MC Mountie said our 2 loses came at home. Mitchell actually has played some of their best games away and part of that might be is that they always feel supported by the county because Mitchell fans travel very well many times out numbering the home team side. And no is really not expecting Murphy not to be ready and hope you bring as many fans as Mitchell did too Murphy two years ago.
I'm sceptical that many will travel, I will be there

Reactions: Gps62
Heard that mt her is going 1a , murphy will have some real competition. Those boys can ball love to see them and Murphy battle it out.
Not sure if you'll see that one day or not. Next realignment is 2021. MTN heritage is 40 or so students above 1A and since the four lane you have people moving in to Yancey county and while working in Asheville. But even if they do they would have to lose another 100 or so to drop from 1AA to 1A in playoffs or Murphy would have to gain students again to go up to 1AA for them to play in the playoffs.

I just don't get that. With Murphy's history and record and a big playoff game.

I also am skeptical about our crowd. I could be wrong and hope i am. We had an ok crowd at North Stanly last year. Shorter trip this time, so hopefully we will have a lot more fans.

Reactions: Gps62
I just don't get that. With Murphy's history and record and a big playoff game.
Actually, it's a problem that alot of yearly contenders have. Fans get used to the winning, and just kinda Peter out. Look at WRH. They have a powerhouse program, in 2015 they were smack in the middle of a 3peat state championship run, and our fans outnumbered theirs 5 to 1. Mitchell still travels so well and has big gates because we haven't grown bored with winning. It's still a relatively new concept with us. You will always have the diehards (us on the forums) but too much winning can effect crowd sized almost as too much losing.

Actually, it's a problem that alot of yearly contenders have. Fans get used to the winning, and just kinda Peter out. Look at WRH. They have a powerhouse program, in 2015 they were smack in the middle of a 3peat state championship run, and our fans outnumbered theirs 5 to 1. Mitchell still travels so well and has big gates because we haven't grown bored with winning. It's still a relatively new concept with us. You will always have the diehards (us on the forums) but too much winning can effect crowd sized almost as too much losing.
Plus it's Mitchell county people don't have anything else to do on a Friday night lol

Reactions: Swain97
Alot of it depends on the game, the turnouts have been huge when we went to state. I went to Albemarle twice and we had a big turnout for both of them. Our fans seem to travel when it's going to be a "good" game. Hope we have a good turnout and support these kids.

I havent made a prediction and I'm not going to because I think either team can win. Two great programs , two great communities both representing a MHS . Goodluck to Mitchell and may the best team win .

We are all mountain and that means something those city folks will never understand. .

What are the local weather forecasters saying? My weather app isn't looking good.

Murphy wins big Smc too tough

SMC too tough. Now I would agree in most years, but Murphy is the only team in SMC that could even be in a game with Mtn. Heritage in the WHC this year. So I would say Mitchell has played 2 better teams in Erwin and Heritage than Murphy has even seen this year.

I think both conferences as a whole are down some, but I believe we still have 3 teams in the 3rd round playing and SMC has 2. Post has no validity this year.

You Murphy folk can stop in Maggie Valley and eat at Willie Brooks BBQ and then eat some Mitchell BBQ at the game. Good meat at both places. They have some smoked sweet heat chicken wings too that are pretty good.

Good luck to the Bulldogs tonight and wishing safe travels to everyone traveling in the wet stuff.......GO BULLDOGS !!!

Reactions: mbdfan
Im going with Mitchell 24 Murphy 21 I think Mitchell will come out and look a lot better than they did last week. We're going to have to play our best ball game of the year to pull this one out either way it will be a knock down drag out. Safe travels to everyone making the trip tonight.

Good luck to the Mountaineers if you boys go out and play like you can you will win this game I'm sticking with my prediction that Mitchell wins 32 to 20 no matter how funny this seems to some of you,now go out and get this done

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT