ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy Fans

the only thing I can say with any sort of certainty is Murphy will handle Robbinsville again next season

Already beating that chest. lol

While we are giving out prophetic quotes... I have one.

The only thing I can say with any sort of certainty is Robbinsville will have more state titles than Murphy AGAIN next season. You may want to chase that with your eggnog!

Reactions: Fourth'n'Inches
This thread is like beating a dead horse. It is going no where and proving not one thing. Now the posabilty of a game next year that can prove something. This is making a big deal of a game in past tense. Mount Airy has the biggest game of the year in 2 days and I can't believe all this BS on a game started 2 days after the game was played. All I want to say is GO BEARS (Saturday) ! !

Reactions: sbbbfan
No skin off my nose, they are free to talk it up all they want as far as I'm concerned.

The only thing I can say with any sort of certainty is Robbinsville will have more state titles than Murphy AGAIN next season. You may want to chase that with your eggnog!
Again have kid that failed drug test and allowed to play only at robinsville

LOL how many of those titles were won before you were even born? Or since you were in diapers? Chase that with some of Jim Tom’s best!
Lol love to have some of Jim toms stash never will forget the game between robbinsville and mt airy in 09. You all must have been sipping that rye one of the best games at Wallace shelton stadium ever

Lol love to have some of Jim toms stash never will forget the game between robbinsville and mt airy in 09. You all must have been sipping that rye one of the best games at Wallace shelton stadium ever
Bears 1 point win and went on to lose to WRH by 1 point in OT... Bears scored 6 and extra point for 7 and WRH scored and went for 2 and won 38 to 37

Lol and how many were won during the P&J era? I’ve given y’all props for doing more with less, but when you want to troll and act with the typical amount of class (of lack there of) that should be expected from someone from Graham County then it really makes me regret saying nice things about Robbinsville. Smh

Reactions: NC nole fan
Lol and how many were won during the P&J era? I’ve given y’all props for doing more with less, but when you want to troll and act with the typical amount of class (of lack there of) that should be expected from someone from Graham County then it really makes me regret saying nice things about Robbinsville. Smh

Now I know what ruffles pollo's feathers.

How many titles do you have since Gentry’s arrival? I can wait....take your time.

That's 57 to my knowledge. Murphy has had numbers in the 50s on several occasions especially in the playoffs after JVs move up. So I guess ask yourself that question!
Murphy has had over 50 players before yes, but only after double digits JV players moved up at the end of the year, never had 50 players before JV's moved up that I'm aware of.

If you can't see the difference in team A: 37 true varsity players that becomes 49 varsity players after a dozen JV's move up at the end of the year (none of whom played any significant part in the season) and team B: 57 true varsity players all season, well then I don't know what to tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT