ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy Bulldogs

I mean to be fair they do have Hayesville best player , Hiwassee dam two best players to add to the Murphy girls.

In all fairness the girl from Hayesville started 9th grade at Murphy. The two from HD followed the coach when he moved. One even sat out a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbdfan
Clapsaddle never lived in Hayesville, parents were educators there. Beckner made a legitimate residency move from HD to Cherokee Hills in Murphy and Moore sat out a year to satisfy transfer requirements. Funny, I never heard Cherokee fans complain when Day "transferred" in from Choctaw Central.

Clapsaddle never lived in Hayesville, parents were educators there. Beckner made a legitimate residency move from HD to Cherokee Hills in Murphy and Moore sat out a year to satisfy transfer requirements. Funny, I never heard Cherokee fans complain when Day "transferred" in from Choctaw Central.
Your point is valid but but I’ll clarify before a Cherokee poster, Day came from Nashobi...haha but indeed Cherokee has had a influx of great players who were not originally there. Choctaw presence is hard not to notice. I mean Johnson is from Oklahoma but I believe he has family working for the school as did Mcmillian. But Day and before that King both came out of the blue. But all this no matter, transfer rules or what have you still isn’t as awful as the all might charters.

Ole Murphy we just giving you a hard time. Just pointed out the three best players weren’t from there. You guys had great season and got the best of our lady braves.

And as far as Cherokee and Choctaw both are Native American with family on both tribes usually. It’s not just sports Cherokee has a bunch of Choctaw kids who go to school. Some are good athletes some don’t play anything. Now if we got kids from Smokey or Swain you might have a good argument

The girl from Hayesville started the 9th grade in Hiawassee Dam, did she not?

The girl from Hayesville started the 9th grade in Hiawassee Dam, did she not?

No, she played for Murphy in 9th grade. I wouldn't really even say there was a girl from Hayesville on Murphy's team, more like a girl from Murphy who used to go to Hayesville when her parents worked there. The big girl and the 6th man came over from HD, one moved and one did not but sat out.

No, she played for Murphy in 9th grade. I wouldn't really even say there was a girl from Hayesville on Murphy's team, more like a girl from Murphy who used to go to Hayesville when her parents worked there. The big girl and the 6th man came over from HD, one moved and one did not but sat out.
wow whats the world coming to Murphy getting baseball players from Hayesville , usually the other way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT