ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy at Robbinsville

Yes #6.
He is undersized but does a really good job. I heard Rattled is back.

ACL injury with MCL involvement, but don't know to what extent. Not a lot of swelling, so that's good. Scheduling MRI for Friday. Thanks for asking. Made me sick seeing him carried off the field.
That was a freak injury...didn't get hit hard or anything..just kinda landed or stepped wrong..unreal how easy it is to get bad hurt..praying for full recovery.

Murphy loses 90% of their offensive production this year..I expect the Big 3 to battle it out for 1st again. Robbinsville returns their quarterback, along with Hooper and most of their line. Also some stud running backs coming up from JVs.

I thought Robbinsville lost much of their line. Maybe I'm confusing them with Swain. Well, that could be a game-changer. Having Hooper and Collins back is huge, but Williams-Hooper backfield is not the same as Anderson-Hooper backfield.

ACL injury with MCL involvement, but don't know to what extent. Not a lot of swelling, so that's good. Scheduling MRI for Friday. Thanks for asking. Made me sick seeing him carried off the field.
it rips a dad’s heart out when you see that. I’ve been there. But let’s hope for the best and get him ready for next season. Keep us updated

I thought Robbinsville lost much of their line. Maybe I'm confusing them with Swain. Well, that could be a game-changer. Having Hooper and Collins back is huge, but Williams-Hooper backfield is not the same as Anderson-Hooper backfield.

My breakdown.
1. Losing #66 Senior Cable DT mostly played on Defense. (Probable replacement # 62 sophomore White T/DT).
2. Losing #65 Senior Garland. G. (Replacement ????).
3 Losing #63 Senior Shope. Center (Replacement ????)
4. Losing #45 Senior Coats. TE. (Replacement #88 Junior Wachacha TE/DE) He starts at DE now. Wachacha is huge. 6-1 about 240. He might could play some at lineman. (Sophomore Sellers might be a option here also.)

We are losing 3 good WR/DB. Wiggins and Keener should fill two of those spots. Maybe last years JV QB vould play a WR spot.

We are losing #6 at MLB. Rattler will take over here and maybe could play O line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmasdaddy1
That was a freak injury...didn't get hit hard or anything..just kinda landed or stepped wrong..unreal how easy it is to get bad hurt..praying for full recovery.
Yeah, I've watched it on Huddle several times. He just rotated around and was trying to stay in bounds, planted his foot and his momentum just hyperextended his knee. Hopefully it'll be a favorable report. I personally feel like it's only a partial tear, because there is almost no swelling. There is bruising on the inside of knee cap. Regardless, he'll be ready by next season. Thanks for the kind words. We all get ramped up in here sometimes, but I know we all mostly love football and ALL of the kids.

My guess at next years starters

......................New WR...3

......................Returning 77
FB Williams.Returning 50
QB Collins....Returning 56
HB Hooper...New...........62
......................New............61
......................New TE......88

......................Return.WR..21

Last edited:
My guess at next years starters

......................New WR...3

......................Returning 77
FB Williams.Returning 50
QB Collins....Returning 56
HB Hooper...New...........62
......................New............61
......................New TE......88

......................New..WR....21
21 starts this year

Reactions: BK13T-$
My breakdown.
1. Losing #66 Senior Cable DT mostly played on Defense. (Probable replacement # 62 sophomore White T/DT).
2. Losing #65 Senior Garland. G. (Replacement ????).
3 Losing #63 Senior Shope. Center (Replacement ????)
4. Losing #45 Senior Coats. TE. (Replacement #88 Junior Wachacha TE/DE) He starts at DE now. Wachacha is huge. 6-1 about 240. He might could play some at lineman. (Sophomore Sellers might be a option here also.)

We are losing 3 good WR/DB. Wiggins and Keener should fill two of those spots. Maybe last years JV QB vould play a WR spot.

We are losing #6 at MLB. Rattler will take over here and maybe could play O line.
Being senior heavy is nice during the season, but hurts after the season is over. We will be in that type scenario next year.

We loose 1 RB ,WB, and a guard , 1d lineman ,LBer ,and a saftey.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT