ADVERTISEMENT

Mt. Tabor vs East Forsyth

I've said the CPC will come down to East Forsyth & West Forsyth and I expect East to score 30+ and get that offense untracked. I can't see Tabor scoring more than 10pts. East defense is real good...I'm saying by 20+ even though history shows this game is usually close. Go East

Was told by several there that East Forsyth did not impress vs Sanderson. I know Sanderson is supposed to be good, but I know several people are very high on Mt Tabor...wouldn't shock me to see them pull out a W here.

Reactions: bkknights93
Good Article in the Winston Salem Journal on this game... I Feel East Forsyth will open the Offensive playbook this week. Lots of very short passes last week by Bullins. I think they take more shots down the field tonight.

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/pr...cle_e20ef840-39e6-5715-821c-82ae52286af1.html
I believe East wanted to do that last week but again we gotta credit Sandersons defense. Not exactly "Sisters of the Poor" we played. I believe a lot of what we wanted to do last week will pop tonight. Don't think we'll have an issue at the line of scrimmage but Table is notorious for those junk defenses. 31-7. Tabor late score on backups.

I've said the CPC will come down to East Forsyth & West Forsyth and I expect East to score 30+ and get that offense untracked. I can't see Tabor scoring more than 10pts. East defense is real good...I'm saying by 20+ even though history shows this game is usually close. Go East
Not quite how it happened. Tabor is for real yall.

I believe East wanted to do that last week but again we gotta credit Sandersons defense. Not exactly "Sisters of the Poor" we played. I believe a lot of what we wanted to do last week will pop tonight. Don't think we'll have an issue at the line of scrimmage but Table is notorious for those junk defenses. 31-7. Tabor late score on backups.
Bet the backups didn't give up many scores

I thought a really young team would be able to handle Tabor up front. Was wrong. We'll be okay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT