ADVERTISEMENT

MT Tabor at West Forsyth

I always like to follow this conference. You never know who’s going to win sometimes. Really competitive conference. As for this game I think it’s going to be a good one. No pick for me.

After seeing what Tabor did against Page I have to say West is a BIG favorite in this game. The problem with West is they in my opinion don't have an explosive offense. Not saying they can't score but they are not a team that will take it to the house from anywhere on the field. They are a grind you down clock control team. I think West Wins and I want to say it will look like this

West 29
Tabor 19

After seeing what Tabor did against Page I have to say West is a BIG favorite in this game. The problem with West is they in my opinion don't have an explosive offense. Not saying they can't score but they are not a team that will take it to the house from anywhere on the field. They are a grind you down clock control team. I think West Wins and I want to say it will look like this

West 29
Tabor 19

Page is improved. West would probably win by a similar margin then that of Tabor.

I really think this is gonna be a barnburner!!! First time in a while that these two schools are in the same conference. I fell that West may have the upper hand but I feel Tabor is more explosive and that will propel them to victory!!!
Tabor 34
West 27

Yes, I've seen the scores I know Page is improved by a whole lot. I wasn't trying to throw shade at Page. I hope they are better because HS Football in the State on NC is better when Page is winning. Grimsley. With all the new evidence this game could be a toss up. I think West still wins but I'm going to go with this.

West - 24
Tabor - 23

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Yes, I've seen the scores I know Page is improved by a whole lot. I wasn't trying to throw shade at Page. I hope they are better because HS Football in the State on NC is better when Page is winning. Grimsley. With all the new evidence this game could be a toss up. I think West still wins but I'm going to go with this.

West - 24
Tabor - 23

I liked your first score of the West vs tabor game the 29-19 score.

West Forsyth took it to Tabor in tonight game 36-14. I have ? for MT Tabor. Did Lance Patterson play? I don't remember seeing him.

West Forsyth is pretty good. Gotta believe that one of these teams Davie, Reagan and West will be the conference champion. East Forsyth & Mt Tabor have dug a early hole. Davie has one of the best offenses that folks have seen in this conference in quite a while.

West Forsyth is pretty good. Gotta believe that one of these teams Davie, Reagan and West will be the conference champion. East Forsyth & Mt Tabor have dug a early hole. Davie has one of the best offenses that folks have seen in this conference in quite a while.
24 hrs ago it was East Forsyth has the best offense in the world.... Fact is, No team will get out of this league unbeaten. The winner will have 1 loss maybe even 2 in Conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT