ADVERTISEMENT

MT Tabor at West Forsyth

You Charlotte guys are trying so hard for Vance, I got 4 of you defending nothing!
I’m not defending anything. You keep
getting on here telling how a middle of the road WF team is gonna roll out of that middle of the road CPC. You end up eating your words every year. You’d think you’d learn
something, but you never do.

You are so dumb...this comment “every year” what are you talking about? I never posted last year... not one post in 2018.. look it up..do your homework son
I'll send u a personal invitation. I see the WF off this Friday come on down I-85 and watch 2 teams with double digit D1 players on both sides. 2 in particular (Trenton Simpson a 4/5 star going 2 Auburn, Power Echols the reigning Defensive player of the year he won as a sophomore) and see if how ur woely titans would match up. Make sure u get there early cause it's going 2 b packed!!

i’m in Vegas, watching the Rams on TV
My thing is every yr u come on here with some absurd cpc crap...the cpc gets eliminated and u disappear...question is where do you go??? Truth is we've averaged eliminating a cpc team out the playoffs the last few yr....my question is....who's next??
I did not post at all in 2018, so GTFO with this every year BS... look it up, they have that option on here. You can see all my post?

PS... The CPC won the State 4A last year!

Last edited:
i’m in Vegas, watching the Rams on

I did not post at all in 2018, so GTFO with this every year BS... look it up son, they have that option on here. You can see all my post?
Who cares, like i said I'm sending u an invite Hollywood.

I'll send u a personal invitation. I see the WF off this Friday come on down I-85 and watch 2 teams with double digit D1 players on both sides. 2 in particular (Trenton Simpson a 4/5 star going 2 Auburn, Power Echols the reigning Defensive player of the year he won as a sophomore) and see if how ur woely titans would match up. Make sure u get there early cause it's going 2 b packed!!
So now, you are a Mallard Creek Fan (you play against them Friday) Mallard has Trenton Simpson??? Not Vance...

Last edited:
So why are you here now?
He see his team has a good record so hes gonna beat his chest. Dude is in another state jus guessing how good they are because they beat Dudley. (Side note we played Dudley in the jamboree and whooped them 16-0...would of been more but u only play a limited number of plays so if ur judging beating Dudley as a gauge 2 being good...it isnt).

So now, you are a Mallard Creek Fan with Trenton Simpson??? Charlotte Fan Boy Confirmed!
Lmaooooo the invite is there. This friday come on to IBM n see the battle of I85. Plus ur money helps support local schools.

I’m not defending anything. You keep
getting on here telling how a middle of the road WF team is gonna roll out of that middle of the road CPC. You end up eating your words every year. You’d think you’d learn
something, but you never do.
i never said West was going to do $hit, the CPC won the State 4A Title in 2018: so that’s a dumb post Mr Honda and I didn’t post a single thing last year. Almost 1.5 yrs ago

Last edited:
CPC won the State 4A Title in 2018 so that’s a dumb post Mr Honda and I didn’t even post a single thing last year... c’mon yall need more help against me! Call Nepsy on speed dial.
Yep and East had to go to little 4A to win it. West may have to do the same thing.

CPC won the State 4A Title in 2018 so that’s a dumb post Mr Honda and I didn’t even post a single thing last year... c’mon yall need more help against me! Call Nepsy on speed dial.
I'll go and say it CPC
Yep and East had to go to little 4A to win it. West may have to do the same thing.
West wont even make it to the regional finals

5-0 picking them to win Ace
The sisters of Independence blvd. could go 5-0 picking West to win, but those small margins of victory that you were way off on (5 weeks in a row) is embarrassing yourself. It’s about your spreads on the game..Back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
You are so dumb...this comment “every year” what are you talking about? I never posted last year... not one post in 2018.. look it up..do your homework son

Ok man. Let's be real. You didn't post in 2018 because you disappeared for almost 2 years after you ran your mouth non-stop, just like your doing now, about your 2017 undefeated Titans-and then they got bounced in the first round of the playoffs! And last year you got bounced first round by Reagan. How about 2016? Final 8, great! And you got beat like a drum by Page! 2015? Again, round 3, and you got taken to the woodshed by EF! 2014? First round drubbing from Hough! Notice a pattern here? So in the last 5 years, 3 first round exits and 4 playoff wins total. 3 against Charlotte teams with 5, 6 and 6 losses respectively, and 1 against a lake norman team who played literally nobody all year! And you're bragging about averaging 10 wins a year? Seriously?
Maybe we're not going back far enough. 2013, blown out by Butler at home in 3rd round. 2012, blown out by Butler in first round. 2011, didn't qualify for playoffs. 2010, blown out by Page in first round. 2009, blown out by Butler in 2nd round. Ugh, that's got to be far enough. So, last 10 years, 9 playoff appearances, 5 first round exits, 7 wins against no one impressive, 7 blowout losses, no regional finals! And you're bragging? Listen, I really hope you guys can get it going and be great! Already a good rivalry with EF, and would love to see Forsyth County own 4A and 4AA. But you gotta earn respect when it counts. And you won't have to beg for it, it will be given freely. So do us all a favor and take it down a notch!

Good luck though, looking forward to a good one in Kville in a few weeks.

Reactions: Veejay4
Ok man. Let's be real. You didn't post in 2018 because you disappeared for almost 2 years after you ran your mouth non-stop, just like your doing now, about your 2017 undefeated Titans-and then they got bounced in the first round of the playoffs! And last year you got bounced first round by Reagan. How about 2016? Final 8, great! And you got beat like a drum by Page! 2015? Again, round 3, and you got taken to the woodshed by EF! 2014? First round drubbing from Hough! Notice a pattern here? So in the last 5 years, 3 first round exits and 4 playoff wins total. 3 against Charlotte teams with 5, 6 and 6 losses respectively, and 1 against a lake norman team who played literally nobody all year! And you're bragging about averaging 10 wins a year? Seriously?
Maybe we're not going back far enough. 2013, blown out by Butler at home in 3rd round. 2012, blown out by Butler in first round. 2011, didn't qualify for playoffs. 2010, blown out by Page in first round. 2009, blown out by Butler in 2nd round. Ugh, that's got to be far enough. So, last 10 years, 9 playoff appearances, 5 first round exits, 7 wins against no one impressive, 7 blowout losses, no regional finals! And you're bragging? Listen, I really hope you guys can get it going and be great! Already a good rivalry with EF, and would love to see Forsyth County own 4A and 4AA. But you gotta earn respect when it counts. And you won't have to beg for it, it will be given freely. So do us all a favor and take it down a notch!

Next time add some more words, write a book! Here’s one of these West Forsyth haters from East Forsyth/North Forsyth/Carver. GTFO ....Never bragged...bumblebee from Carver can’t show me a post of bragging. I’ve never mentioned the playoffs, just said that West has averaged 10 wins a year the past 5 years and made the final 8 in 2015.

Last edited:

(Mic drop)

Reactions: Eagles/Trojans13
I win! Again, multiple Charlotte posters on a Mt Tabor vs West Forsyth thread..LoL...explain

Last edited:
Next time add some more words, write a book! Here’s one of these West Forsyth haters from East Forsyth/North Forsyth/Carver. GTFO kid....Never bragged...Lil bumblebee from Carver can’t show a post of bragging...typical kid.with Fake News

Sorry, not a Carver guy. Don't know anything about them except I hate that they've fallen so far. I'm a Forsyth County guy who likes to see all the schools do well, and you're an embarrassment to the rest of us. How are facts fake news?

Sorry, not a Carver guy. Don't know anything about them except I hate that they've fallen so far. I'm a Forsyth County guy who likes to see all the schools do well, and you're an embarrassment to the rest of us. How are facts fake news?
Okay Yellow jacket, Get your Facts straight,, you are “the embarrassment” by saying I bragged... I never bragged! I just said West averaged 10 wins the past 5 years (a program) that’s facts!

Last edited:
Same here bro, West got to the Western Title game in 2015 and didn’t win vs Page,. nobody over here is beating their Chest; especially knowing Vance hasn’t gotten any closer to a State Title than West Forsyth.

Well your facts are wrong here. West lost (by A LOT) in round 3 (2016 though) to Page, not western final. And I believe Vance has gotten a little closer by actually playing IN the state title game last year. But other than that, I'm glad to hear you're not beating your chest.

Last edited:
Game went as expected West 28-0...RB’s G’mone Wilson 14 carries 141yds while Zy Dillard 11 carries 126yds. West just wears you down by 2nd half with that massive O-Line.

West defense is pretty darn good; it’s about time they get some love... with (2 shutouts) the Titans have given up a grand total of 33pts this year mostly in garbage time.

Glad you clarified that this is NOT bragging. I'm sure all the 4AA West teams are grateful that you let them know your O line is so good now so they have time to start training so they can be ready for the 2nd half. Guess that's why you waited until the 3rd quarter to score on Tabor last week. Oh yeah, congrats on only giving up points in garbage time also. Very impressive!

Glad you clarified that this is NOT bragging. I'm sure all the 4AA West teams are grateful that you let them know your O line is so good now so they have time to start training so they can be ready for the 2nd half. Guess that's why you waited until the 3rd quarter to score on Tabor last week. Oh yeah, congrats on only giving up points in garbage time also. Very impressive!
Calling anybody that can pull a post of me bragging about West Forsyth...you see my friends, You can’t find one! because I’ve never bragged..U mad..because you can’t bully me.

The sisters on Independence blvd. could go 5-0 picking West to win, but those small margins of victory that you were way off on (5 weeks in a row) is embarrassing yourself. Back to the drawing board kid
I’m not embarrassed at all.

Calling anybody that can pull a post of me bragging about West Forsyth... see! You can’t find one! U mad because you can’t bully me.

You caught me. Good job! Again, best of luck. I can only hope this is the year that West finally does something when it matters.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I’m embarrassed.
Don’t be... because nobody is paying you for your picks or spreads...obviously, (win - loss) picks are so much easier but you slighted West all 5 games concerning spreads.

Last edited:
So are you on the west football staff, a delusional parent or former grad? An "enthusiastic" student?
Nope but it sounds like you’re a disheartened Carver fan, trying to find a Forsyth team to latch onto to because your team is that bad. Keep on bullying with fake news

Last edited:
So you’re a disgraced Carver fan, trying to find a Forsyth team to latch onto to because your team is that bad. Keep on bullying

Whatever helps you sleep at night my man. But since you clearly feel like someone calling out the nonsense you voluntarily post to this board is bullying, I'll leave this here and move on. Again, good luck to the Titans and can't wait for Oct 11. Atmosphere should be of the charts, will be a fun one.

But your playoff record that is available for all to see is fake news though?
Again, I’ve never said anything about Playoffs, just stated facts that West Forsyth has Averaged 10 wins the past 5yrs. That’s all...

But your playoff record that is available for all to see is fake news though?
Again, I’ve never said anything about West Forsyth’s playoff record( it’s a mess), I said they’ve averaged 10 wins the past 5yrs and they made the final 8 in 2015. That’s all.

Last edited:
Again, I’ve never said anything about West Forsyth’s playoff record, I said they’ve averaged 10 wins the past 5yrs and they made the final 8 in 2015. That’s all.

All good. Hope the hype is real. Sure would be nice to have both trophies in the county.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Don’t be... because nobody is paying you for your picks or spreads...obviously, (win - loss) picks are so much easier but you slighted West all 5 games concerning spreads.
You also know how to change comments someone made where it shows what they didn’t say. You fake!

Again, I’ve never said anything about West Forsyth’s playoff record( it’s a mess), I said they’ve averaged 10 wins the past 5yrs and they made the final 8 in 2015. That’s all.
Good. That’s all you can say. Now silence yourself.

When was the last time West Forsyth made a regional final or a state title game? Asking for a friend :)

West Forsyth made it to the State championship game in 1990 Class 4A. They lost to Richmond County 9-7 on the last play in the game off of a hail mary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT