ADVERTISEMENT

MT Tabor at West Forsyth

The motto in all sports esp. football is "what have u done for me lately?" Indy is the standard in NC...who is respecting them now??

The motto in all sports esp. football is "what have u done for me lately?" Indy is the standard in NC...who is respecting them now??

Cougs, we know how this ends. Lot of talk all year, probably a big 2nd round win over Olympic or Ardrey Kell.....then right about Thanksgiving it's big boy football time and CPC disappears for another year.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
This is so wrong...this comment “every year” what are you talking about? I never posted last year... not one post in 2018.. look it up..do your homework.
BTW..the CPC won the 4-A State Title

Yup...you went into hiding after the Catholic win.

Dont believe Veejay has ever mentioned me in a post. Try again....

@Blue and Gold22 we've been good. I really like to talk football unless it's taken to a immature level. I've been guilty of that too. I can't fully disagree with Forsyth Co. It seems to be some (not all) who feel like they can give "heat" but can't take any.

I've even said I find a lot of the jokes on Forsyth Co. football and others funny. If I dish I gotta be prepared to take otherwise stay off. That goes for us all.

Don't see why we can't occasionally "rib" each other without the nonsense. Everyone's passionate about the area they rep. After we (EF) kick West butt again I'd love to see them get that 4AA title. I got mad respect for the 704 and can take nothing away from most of the teams there.

The issue comes with a couple folks that pick and choose when to apply certain angles to arguements when it benefits them instead of across the board.

2008, 2009,2013.....smh again. East is the best team in the cpc and let's b real......and again imma make some folx mad. If we would have went 4A instead of 4AA....east would have went home. There I said it. I feel better now.

"If" we would've held on to the lead in the 15 Regional Final against Creek...."If" we would've had a better offensive scheme against Butler in 11 third round I believe it was......"if" my Bears would've drafted Watson or Mahomes instead of Trubisky....let me see "if" David Ruffin never left the Temps...."if" we all recycle....if "if" was a fifth we'd all be drunk my dude. Feel me? We don't know that at all for sure. We were supposed to get smoked in 15 too mind you.

If the 704 folks smoke us for all the IFS we've brought on here and there have been many you sure can't bring that one on here now.

Much respect to the Vance program and I was hoping you all brought it back to the West but we didn't mind seeing you all either. For sure.

Reactions: ForsythCo
Yep and East had to go to little 4A to win it. West may have to do the same thing.

Let me ask you @mrhonda so if we lose that game last year then your argument is we can't win a title or something. This is the type of thing @ForsythCo has legitimacy in talking about.

You all act as if we chose to go 4A. All we did was play who was in front of us 4A, 3, 2, 1 half A whatever.

It's these type comments that bring out the comments about you Meck Co folks. Not all but some of you. It's old my guy.

Glad you clarified that this is NOT bragging. I'm sure all the 4AA West teams are grateful that you let them know your O line is so good now so they have time to start training so they can be ready for the 2nd half. Guess that's why you waited until the 3rd quarter to score on Tabor last week. Oh yeah, congrats on only giving up points in garbage time also. Very impressive!

Won't work on Mountain Street in a couple weeks. EAGLEPRIDE

Reactions: Warhead1
"If" we would've held on to the lead in the 15 Regional Final against Creek...."If" we would've had a better offensive scheme against Butler in 11 third round I believe it was......"if" my Bears would've drafted Watson or Mahomes instead of Trubisky....let me see "if" David Ruffin never left the Temps...."if" we all recycle....if "if" was a fifth we'd all be drunk my dude. Feel me? We don't know that at all for sure. We were supposed to get smoked in 15 too mind you.

If the 704 folks smoke us for all the IFS we've brought on here and there have been many you sure can't bring that one on here now.

Much respect to the Vance program and I was hoping you all brought it back to the West but we didn't mind seeing you all either. For sure.

Dont get me started on Trubisky

Here's a good one. When was the last time West Forsyth won a playoff game? Everyone is talking about Regional Championships and State Championships how about 1 playoff game?

Let me ask you @mrhonda so if we lose that game last year then your argument is we can't win a title or something. This is the type of thing @ForsythCo has legitimacy in talking about.

You all act as if we chose to go 4A. All we did was play who was in front of us 4A, 3, 2, 1 half A whatever.

It's these type comments that bring out the comments about you Meck Co folks. Not all but some of you. It's old my guy.
If you can't take it, don't come on the board. Just expressing my opinion, that I doubt EF would still have a state title, if they would've stayed in 4AA. No, they don't have a choice. I'm just saying due to the top level talent at the top of 4AA West every year. They had to come from behind to handle Scotland.

I think that was @CPC4LIFE who said that, but I may have mentioned something about it in the pass. But I agree with your post. It's always something with them.

I doubt EF would still have a state title, if they would've stayed in 4AA.

I guess the world will never know

5c16c7dd47345.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT