ADVERTISEMENT

MT Tabor at West Forsyth

Tabor has a great defense, West Forsyth has a great offense (51pts per game), something has to give! That win over Dudley is looking better and better as Dudley is steam rolling everybody. I like West

I've seen both play. I'll say West by 14+.

Tabor does have a good defense but their offense puts them in bad situations due to 3 and outs and turn overs.

Game went as expected West 28-0...RB’s G’mone Wilson 14 carries 141yds while Zy Dillard 11 carries 126yds. West just wears you down by 2nd half with that massive O-Line.

West defense is pretty darn good; it’s about time they get some love... with (2 shutouts) the Titans have given up a grand total of 33pts this year mostly in garbage time.

Game went as expected West 28-0...RB’s G’mone Wilson 14 carries 141yds while Zy Dillard 11 carries 126yds. West just wears you down by 2nd half with that massive O-Line.

West defense is pretty darn good; it’s about time they get some love... with (2 shutouts) the Titans have given up a grand total of 33pts this year mostly in garbage time.

They shutout Super State Power Mt. Tabor and 0-5 HPC. They're ranked #5! What kind of love are you looking for? lol!

Last edited:

They may wear down teams in their back yard. Won’t happen come playoff time against Mallard Creek, Myers Park or Vance.

It was 0-0 until the 3rd quarter. That's a trend I've been noticing with Tabor. They've been able to limit other teams offenses, but they can't score to save their life. They were having the same issue last year until Albright saved their season, but they don't have him this year. They need to start prepping for a new offensive scheme for next year, because the one they're currently using has to be pure elementary.

I'll say this and I dont care who's feelings I hurt."THE ONLY TEAM I RESPECT FROM THE CPC IS EAST FORSYTH". There I go I said it. If u gotta go make threads begging for respect then that says it all. Prove it on the field.

51H87eEnznUugTZG6

Reactions: Veejay4
https://www.journalnow.com/sports/h...cle_dbaaf174-4e7b-11e3-8eba-0019bb30f31a.html

I’ll say this and I really don’t care about the feelings of the Charlotte fans who are on this MT Tabor/West Forsyth thread...weird... the only team I respect from Charlotte this year is Mallard Creek and historically is Butler. Vance is in the same boat as my West Forsyth team.. I’m not sure Vance has ever beat West Forsyth. Just my personal opinion. We all got one..Opinions

Last edited:
Unlike most we dont ask for respect we play it out on the field. And creek recieving your respect is understandable but going on and ask begging and asking for people 2 recognize how good we are especially by u gets old. U pop up on here every year brag n predict how good the damn cpc then during playoffs u get quiet and disappear. Yes we havent play west but we have played Glenn and RJ....in the last few yrs. Not sure how long ur beloved west will b in it but dont disappear when they lose like u do every other yr.

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/h...cle_dbaaf174-4e7b-11e3-8eba-0019bb30f31a.html

Don’t care about the feelings of the Charlotte fan boys and I’ll say this, the only team I respect from Charlotte is Mallard Creek! what the hell has Vance & Myers Park Done? Notta a damn thing! welcome to our West Forsyth club kids. I’m not sure Vance has ever beat West Forsyth much less Myers Park. Welcome to the seen newbies. Just my personal opinion. We all got one. Opinions

So you’re sharing a link to a 2013 article. That’s relevant to this season how?

Well let’s see. Vance made it to the state title game last year and came within a nat’s hair if beating Wake Forest. Myers Park went into Richmond’s place and lit them up with their passing game. This year, I guarantee you won’t steamroll Vance, with their defense. Against either Myers Park or Mallard Creek you better be able to defend the vertical passing game or you’ll be lit up like a Christmas tree. If Richmond goes West this year you might want to say your prayers that West survives a couple of games. The West will be brutal and surely won’t be the CPC this year.

Last edited:
That's my point I love my cougars but I never come on here n beat my chest and brag about how great our players r and what we do. Again I'm not a Mallard creek guy but u never hear them brag about what they have or how good they're going 2 b, but u do sense that they are confident in their team and that they are going compete and look to win every game....same here. Matter of fact a few guys said preseason.."man its quiet over there off IBM drive". Why brag? Why say what we have coming back and transfering in? Yeah we made it deep yeah we got the the title game with a chance to win...BUT WE DIDNT WIN. At this point when u get that far why brag about a damn regular season..these kids are ready for the playoffs forget a damn regular season and beating early season games. But again he does this EVERY YEAR and disappears during the playoffs so I expect the same this yr.

Same here bro, West got to the final 8 in 2015 and lost,. nobody over here is beating their Chest; especially knowing Vance hasn’t gotten any closer to a State Title than West Forsyth, Well they did make the final 4 last year. But when did 4th Pllace matter?

Last edited:
Same here bro, West got to the Western Title game in 2015 and didn’t win vs Page,. nobody over here is beating their Chest; especially knowing Vance hasn’t gotten any closer to a State Title than West Forsyth.
Cross your toes along with ur fingers and they may get there faster.

Has Vance ever beat West Forsyth? Because, I know what happened the last 3 times! Lol.. since 2008..

This original post was Mt Tabor vs West Forsyth but look what these Charlotte fan boys regularly do the past few years, it’s the same ones;..jump on our post and beat their chest! We don’t post on Mecklenburg vs Mecklenburg post! Prime example of worried, GTFO

Last edited:
I knew the “ultimate Charlotte fan boy Blue & Gold” would chime in with his lil’ sarcastic remark! Trying to look all cute like VeeJay said earlier in a post... Lil’ lightweight mouth of Charlotte! Thinks he’s the Almighty of HS football...I mean, Come on...is it time to bring in lil’ Nepsy? for his dumb remarks.

Yea you too ... MrHonda..another Charlotte Krony..who claims he’s from Eastern NC, this cat needs to be called out; he’s missed every pick concerning West Forsyth lil dumb “prediction scores” in 2019! yep! He’s 0-5 with his ridiculous “guess of scores” using points pulled out the anus spreads... Again, this clown has missed every score concerning West Forsyth.. I mean every game 2019. Bring his A$$ on too... waiting!

Dont believe Veejay has ever mentioned me in a post. Try again....

I think we played back in 1923...the week b4 we played Red Grange....get outta here with that. Talk about within the last 5yrs and not about people who is 30 or almost 30!! Again East Forsyth is the ONLY TEAM FROM THE CPC THAT HAS A LEG TO STAND ON!! If u can at least make it with a chance to go to the title game then you can talk. I'll say it again besides EF the CPC is weak.

West Forsyth the last 10 years is a decent program. Vance is just now getting there! West has averaged 10 wins a season the last 5 yrs

Last edited:
Dont believe Veejay has ever mentioned me in a post. Try again....
Maybe it was Nepsy, but don’t act like you are not a Charlotte fan boy ready to bully! You’re all the same, easy to get mixed up.. here is a feel good for you,
2015 was the only final 8 recently for West Forsyth. now grab your football, tuck it nice and tight...and sleep well. It’s been a disappointing playoff ride.

Last edited:
I knew the “ultimate Charlotte fan boy Blue & Gold” would chime in with his lil’ sarcastic remark! Trying to look all cute like VeeJay said earlier in a post... Lil’ lightweight mouth of Charlotte! Thinks he’s the Almighty of HS football...I mean, Come on...is it time to bring in lil’ Nepsy? for his dumb remarks.

Yea you too ... MrHonda..another Charlotte Krony..who claims he’s from Eastern NC, this cat needs to be called out; he’s missed every pick concerning West Forsyth “predicted scores” Yep, he’s never picked West to win by margins larger than the actual score in 2019! Again, He’s 0-5 with his ridiculous “guess of scores” using point spreads pulled out of his anus Like I said, this clown has missed every score concerning West Forsyth.. We talking every game 2019. Bring his A$$ on too...
Uhhhhhh...I’ve never claimed to be from eastern N.C. I moved to Charlotte in 2009 from Maryland. Now you have the truth. You should try it sometime. It’ll do you good.

West Forsyth the last 10 years is a Program, Vance is just now getting there! West has averaged 10 wins a season the last 5 yrs!.. I’m tired of embarrassing you. I’m Watching the NFL right now!
I’m tired of you embarrassing yourself.

West Forsyth the last 10 years is a Program, Vance is just now getting there! West has averaged 10 wins a season the last 5 yrs!.. I’m tired of embarrassing you. I’m Watching the NFL right now!
What happened last yr Mr Program? 8-4 isnt 10 wins...do u even believe the crap ur pushing out?????

Must be Nepsy, but don’t act like you are not a Charlotte fan boy! You’re all the same, easy to get mixed up.. here is a feel good for you, 2015 was only final 8..for West Forsyth. now grab your football, tuck it nice and tight...and sleep well.

Again I will ask the question. When was the last time West Forsyth made a regional or state final.

Mr Honda 0- 5 with scores concerning West Forsyth Spreads...He’s always gone under the margin of victory.

Last edited:
You Charlotte guys are really lobbying hard for Vance on this Mt Tabor vs West Forsyth thread. I got 4 of you defending nothing! Just like West has nothing to defend. I said it, Just on here talking Forsyth County Football without hopefully getting bullied.

Last edited:
My thing is every yr u come on here with some absurd cpc crap...the cpc gets eliminated and u disappear...question is where do you go??? Truth is we've averaged eliminating a cpc team out the playoffs the last few yr....my question is....who's next??

My thing is every yr u come on here with some absurd cpc crap...the cpc gets eliminated and u disappear...question is where do you go??? Truth is we've averaged eliminating a cpc team out the playoffs the last few yr....my question is....who's next??
You can’t handle that you guys “Vance” lost in 2008, 2009 & 2013 to West Forsyth.. it’s going to be okay, historically, you may have Never beat West, I can’t find where you ever beat them!

You can’t hanle that you guys Vance lost in 2008, 2009 & 2013 to West Forsyth.. it’s going to be okay, historically, you may have Never beat West
, I can’t find where you ever beat them!
2008, 2009,2013.....smh again. East is the best team in the cpc and let's b real......and again imma make some folx mad. If we would have went 4A instead of 4AA....east would have went home. There I said it. I feel better now.

Lmaooooooooooo
Mallard is the only team worth a crap in that weak conference
Last yr creek played Hough in the 2nd round...3rd rd we play Hough to go to the 4th rd. And play for a chance 2 go 2 state.
2yrs ago Creek played Hough were one of the last 4 standing in 4aa. We played Harding 2 go the 4A game.....but Imeck is weak???? I'm done lmaooooo!!!!

This is so wrong...this comment “every year” what are you talking about? I never posted last year... not one post in 2018.. look it up..do your homework.
BTW..the CPC won the 4-A State Title

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT