ADVERTISEMENT

MOUNTAIN HERITAGE

Mavrick69

Feb 25, 2018
Burnsville NC
I Was A little concerned about MOUNTIAN HERITAGE this year it's tough to lose a 4 year once in a life time player like TREY ROBINSON especially in these small mountian schools you dont come by players like TREY ever day but my daughter was a freshman this year she played basketball and started on the varsity softball team she had a pool party today and i would guess half the varsity football team showed up i thought these boys had to at least be seniors because these boys where so dam big boys to my surprise they will be softmores and freshman this fall there lifting weights everday. after seeing the size of these boys and talking to them about last years season and what there doing to get ready for this years season im really impressed of the size of the line we will have this year these are some dame big boys one of them is at least 300lbs said he could bench press 400lbs so im thinking we may be ok this year.im ready for some dame football

Reactions: mrbud
I think that this team will be very good. I watched them 3 times last year and I know losing Robinson will hurt but there are PLENTY of horses returning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT