Make your predictions:

Pisgah @ David Crockett, TN
Tuscola @ Franklin
North Henderson @ Smoky Mtn
East Henderson @ West Henderson

Pisgah- they are inspired
Franklin- solid as ever
North- in a shootout
East- they are a little better up front, West has advantage at Skill positions,,, Could be 7 overtimes

Pisgah in a close one. Fg kicker may get a chance to win it.
Tuscola in the upset. Come on mounties y'all wanted in the conference, time to put up or shut up.
N.H. over SM.
West over East.
Sorry I'm late to the party

Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Pisgah in a close one. Fg kicker may get a chance to win it.
Tuscola in the upset. Come on mounties y'all wanted in the conference, time to put up or shut up.
N.H. over SM.
West over East.
Sorry I'm late to the party
It’s about time! Glad you are back.

Some of you Pisgah folks let me know how the JV game comes out today. We are starting a new QB because our JV QB had to play Monday at NB for varsity. Just curious how things go. I fear Pisgah will handle us.

Reactions: BigBear-10
7-0 Pisgah at the end of 1st. ACR, two good drives that ended in no points. Fumble and turnover on downs. Pisgah scored from 95 yrs out.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Thanks for the updates, I figured it might be like this. Congrats to Pisgah JV must have a quality team.

Turnovers haven’t been an issue this year so far. New QB, picked a tough team to break him in!

Turnovers haven’t been an issue this year so far. New QB, picked a tough team to break him in!
Rockets had 4 fumbles, lost 2. Threw three interceptions as well. Rockets had a couple of good drives early, but after that the Bears defense shut them down.

Playing on Bethel's grass field might have hurt the ACR QBs accuracy too.
Either way good quality win for the Bear jvs, back to conference play.

I’m not sure that QB has thrown a pass in game. He was the back up until this week. Not sure the field made the difference. Sounds like Pisgah has a bright future also. Does Pisgah have any 9th or 10th graders on varsity?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT