ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain 6 Conference.

We will be senior heavy this year, Smoky lost a lot of starting seniors. Not sure about Brevard or Hville, either one may be capable of second place. Franklin has a large gulf to cross and my guess is East will still struggle.

1. Pisgah
2. Brevard
3. Hendersonville
4. Smoky
5. Franklin
6. E. Henderson

(Pisgah 35 - Tuscola 6)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Brevard will have a very strong junior class next year. I expect them to compete for a conference ship but Pisgah would be my preseason favorite.

Brevard will have a very strong junior class next year. I expect them to compete for a conference ship but Pisgah would be my preseason favorite.
Correct. Brevard will have a very strong Junior class. I do believe they overachieved a little this past year. They could potentially be handful within two years. Craig will have them ready to roll.

We will be coming up there next year so look for a big crowd.
Ya I'm expecting a huge crowd when Pisgah comes to Burnsville this fall.
Hoping for a good completive game. Pisgah will be hard to beat this coming season . Do you know if this series will continue after this year. I for one hope it does. It would also be nice to beat the bears at least once. I'm not 100% sure about this but I believe we're are least 0 and 5 all time vs the Bears.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
1> Pisgah- A senior laden defensive team. Also great JV team and young RB coming up. Only questions will be the mediocre QB play and if the offense can improve from last year. Not going to be world beaters by any means, but should be pretty sound overall as team and should be one of the better Pisgah teams to take the field in the last few years.

2> Brevard- Always tough and always does better than what they should. Nobody does more with less. Coach P seems to be the real deal.

3> Smoky- Lost a lot of seniors and a lot of offensive production in their 2-headed monster Frady and Stephens, but the program is on the rise and they have some great coaches to steer the ship.

4> Hendersonville- Always usually has a lot of team speed and athletes spread out at the skill positions. Potent offense but a porous defense.

5> Franklin- Had a very off year last year with all of the injuries, inexperience, transfers, and what not. I look for them to improve by a few games. The Brooks Bros. are still there after all.

6> East Henderson... I can't think of anything to say about them. Good anyways. Hmm. Thanks for Chappell, I guess. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: brevard'04grad
Where's all those Franklonians at? Hardly ever hear anything from Macon County any more.

The internet goes down in Franklin when they lose. (other than Biltmorecane's house) It'll come back up when they start winning again.

Howdy. I would let you know how Franklin is going to be but I just don't know, other than I am sure we will have about 97% of our team back and they will be a year older.
JV's had a good year last year, and were coached by the varsity coaches too, so we should be better. Just don't know how much.

Reactions: BiltmoreCANE
The guru is doing everything in his power to cast the light back our way. He knows what's coming his way at Tuscola.

Howdy. I would let you know how Franklin is going to be but I just don't know, other than I am sure we will have about 97% of our team back and they will be a year older.
JV's had a good year last year, and were coached by the varsity coaches too, so we should be better. Just don't know how much.

+1, think we will win more than one this year. That's about as far as I'll go. You guys should hope for a resurgence as you love to stir the pot along with the Panther crew. Admit it....it's more fun when Franklin is winning! LOL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT