ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs MICS

It is what I said. I just looked it up to confirm.
But it matters not as I told you what I said in Spanish, I was done with his stupidity in English. Enough said. He needs to stop downing the coach and grow up. I will not answer to this subject anymore. Everyone knows my thought on putting down our coach and you don't praise them when they win and put them down when they are training sophomores for the next year. I'm done with this subject which should not even being done, downing a coach..........

Last edited:
And I looked it up again.
And it translates to what I said

I am done with your stupidity. I will not answer you again. I stick with my meaning and you can stick with yours. Not worth arguing about as I told you what I meant......

My last post on this thread. Bears had a good year considering the loss of so much talent from last year to graduation and losing Poindexter early. Stroup is to be commended for getting forced into a role he may not have been ready for and still doing well. But losing the threat of a passing game hurt in our losses and Poindexter was a good DB as well We will be back next year, and ready to contend as we are ever year!

Good night all and it was fun and everyone has their opinions and they have the right to stick with what they believe and stick with it. We are all right in our own minds. So stand our grounds. It's just a message board and each message is our own belief, so stick with what you believe. Our belief is what makes us all unique .

Reactions: ESODcards
#5 ran #6 clean over in 2nd overtime. Which everyone in attendance knows. We watched a soul be taken at that moment. After taking that shot #6 fumbles on ya next possession. Now you tell me who the best back is.
#5 is getting ready for next weeks opponent
#6 will be enjoying his thanksgiving
#5 10 carries 170yds
#6 56 carries 150 yds

#5 ran #6 clean over in 2nd overtime. Which everyone in attendance knows. We watched a soul be taken at that moment. After taking that shot #6 fumbles on ya next possession. Now you tell me who the best back is.
#5 10 carries 170yds
#6 56 carries 150 yds
#00 Cotton Candy, off his Rocker

#5 10 carries 170yds
#6 56 carries 150 yds
While that hit did happen and I do believe Burris is the better back it’s not by much Smith has nothing else around him this year and everyone in the stadium knew he was getting the ball every play and MIC still couldn’t stop it. Both great backs and had great games.

Go back watch the last overtime. It was unbelievable
Don't have to watch anything. This game was a great game. Mount Airy shut down MIC in the 2nd half and it came down to 2 OTS. Mount Airy fumbled in the 2nd OT and MIC lucked up and won an evenly matched game. That fumble could have gone either way. If the game was played again, no dought Mount Airy wins by 2 TDs . Both scored in the first half 13-28 then MA figured out MIC game plain and shut them out in the 2nd half and MIC didn't even get the ball in the 3rd Qtr. or score in the 2nd half. They were lucky to get the fumble for the win. East Surry will blow MIC out next week. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't have to watch anything. This game was a great game. Mount Airy shut down MIC in the 2nd half and it came down to 2 OTS. Mount Airy fumbled in the 2nd OT and MIC lucked up and won an evenly matched game. That fumble could have gone either way. If the game was played again, no dought Mount Airy wins by 2 TDs . Both scored in the first half 278-28 then MA figured out MIV game plain and shut them out in the 2nd half and MIC didn't even get the ball in the 3rd Qtr. or score in the 2nd half. They were lucky to get the fumble for the win. East Surry will blow MIC out next week. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I agree I did not see anything from MIC that worried me at all. Burris is the real deal but East has the athletes to stack the box and match them man for man outside. Gotta contain that QB tho. As for the offense East Surry will score at will.

MIC had to put 10 in the box to stop the run game and Smith still got his yards. Congratulations to MIC on a great game. MIC will match up better with ES next week better than MA would but will not be able to stop that Cardinal offense

Reactions: buzzcoach
#6 Smith deservers a monster ata-boy. He has carried a sub pare MA team on his back all year. He would be a steel for any next level team that plays on Saturdays. With that said even with the young line up I don't see MA being a threat. Possibly 3rd best team in county behind ES & NS.

Great sportsmanship and respect.given to Smith for MA after game by coaches and players. Much kuddos to MIC. Good luck to you guys rest.of the way. Go Bears!

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
@ESODcards If you think this is cakewalk or something sweet. Think again we going to leave you with sour patch kids mouth. You saw the speed last night. We match up with y’all better than anybody y’all played this year. I know you nervous, scared even but hey. We seem to have that effect on people. Watching us on tape is one thing. But seeing that speed in person is something totally different. Tell the grub worms to get ready:D is about to get real gummy:D:D:D

Reactions: KW23 and Mhsneer
Over by halftime in pilot next week, cards by as many as they want. I see a score kinda like high 50’s to 14 , possibly 21 if east pulls there starters. No disrespect to mics, but it’s a running clock next week.

@ESODcards If you think this is cakewalk or something sweet. Think again we going to leave you with sour patch kids mouth. You saw the speed last night. We match up with y’all better than anybody y’all played this year. I know you nervous, scared even but hey. We seem to have that effect on people. Watching us on tape is one thing. But seeing that speed in person is something totally different. Tell the grub worms to get ready:D is about to get real gummy:D:D:D
I was at the game last night I saw it in person and the cardinals match MIC athlete for athlete and have more size. Containing the QB is the key Burris will get loose once or twice just like Smith they are just that good. But that will be it. As for sour patch kids I think that’s. Sour, Sweet, Gone. Y’all might leave a sour taste for about a quarter then it’ll be easy sledding and you’ll be gone.

I was at the game last night I saw it in person and the cardinals match MIC athlete for athlete and have more size. Containing the QB is the key Burris will get loose once or twice just like Smith they are just that good. But that will be it. As for sour patch kids I think that’s. Sour, Sweet, Gone. Y’all might leave a sour taste for about a quarter then it’ll be easy sledding and you’ll be gone.
The pressure is all on ES I know you nervous. The last thing y’all wanted was a team. Of athletes that can match you in a game of 7on 7. How will the 6’8 QB react under real pressure. It’s going to be a lot slow singing and flower bringing come Friday night. We’ll be doing the tootsie roll at the 50 yd line at the end of this one.

East is the real deal they are alot better than MA this year and honestly u should have lost last night. Take away the pick 6 and y'all were do . Bears shut you out in 2nd half period. MA beat themselves. MIC is very good te but you are not in ballpark with the CARDS! 55-14 es

Last edited:
Reactions: ESguro
East is the real deal they are alot better than MA this year and honestly u should have lost last night. Take away the pick 6 and y'all were do . Bears shit you out in 2nd half period. MA beat themselves. MIC is very good te but you are not in ballpark with the CARDS! 55-14 es
You sound like a dude that’s not so much into basketball. Mics had td’s called back that we don’t wanna speak on. Now you a CARDS FAN, once we give them the kool-aid who you cheering for then?

The pressure is all on ES I know you nervous. The last thing y’all wanted was a team. Of athletes that can match you in a game of 7on 7. How will the 6’8 QB react under real pressure. It’s going to be a lot slow singing and flower bringing come Friday night. We’ll be doing the tootsie roll at the 50 yd line at the end of this one.
Reidsville matched us with athletes 7 on 7 style and couldn’t outscored the cardinals. MIC has very little chance to stop the cardinals and your offense is not close to that of Reidsville.

The pressure is on ES and they know it. If we lose we suppose to lose. We win then what excuses I’m assuming. Not the world beaters not the D1 studs. Mics just come out play and have fun. ES will have pressure of the world on their shoulders.

Reidsville matched us with athletes 7 on 7 style and couldn’t outscored the cardinals. MIC has very little chance to stop the cardinals and your offense is not close to that of Reidsville.
Game on brother thanks for the bulletin board material. I’ll be throwing packs of sour patch kids in the crowd.

Game on brother thanks for the bulletin board material. I’ll be throwing packs of sour patch kids in the crowd.
Please do I’m sure the cardinal fans will enjoy a good victory snack. Bulletin board all you want big fella. Be sure to put that final score in the bulletin board when your done. East Surry feels no pressure in this one MIC is a blip on the radar a mere bump in the road.

Lol. Both 1a schools embarrass N.Surry about every yr.
Better be careful print . NS I believe is as young or if not younger than MA. I'm gonna take NS over MA next year by double degits. Remember #1 for MA should have been at NS this year. Where would MA been without #1..

I've never been able to figure out why N Surry being the largest school in Surry county by far doesn't dominate Mt Airy and East Surry every year in football in reality they should size comparison but they don't my niece's son played there just recently graduated now playing college ball huge kid but me being Mt Airy fan I'm glad it's the way it is but with large adms numbers they have they should dominate local schools

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT