ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs MICS

At this point who knows we played our best player until he was hurt last week the only offense we have is up the center of the line we have underclassmen who have seen very little playing time this season who should have you know where I'm going there so I'm just going to shut up before I get into trouble

Here is TDS chance to ride in a Lamborghini if Mt Airy takes care of business. If not Rich gonna be rolling around town on his Bose PA system keeping the locals up all night.

Reactions: Swain97
This will be a battle of the running backs. And for the first time this year Smith will not be the best back on the field. Healthy or not Burris is a different animal. MIC by a score.

This is a dream matchup I've always wanted to watch so I may show up for this one.. it's a few years too late though if these two played in 2016 it woulda been an offensive palooza.

MIC from what I understand fired one of their coordinators over something mid season and it changed their momentum.. They have an RB near 2,000 yards but they also have a QB over 1,000 so they have somewhat of a balance. They are awfully fast from the film I've seen of them; they will give MA's secondary fits if they ain't prepped. They beat Jefferson Academy by 21 and that's a big win because JA's line is huge.. JA held Carver's RB to negative yards and that kid is fast as hell and hard to stop.

MA will play hard, ? is if Smith is 100%, without him they have to find a way to overcome his absence. MA has speed as well but like the Prep game the other side has more, but MIC's way better than Prep is. Wait and see.

TJ had that same huge line last year. Robbinsville small young line beat them up good.

After watching some film I would like to change my prediction for this game. MIC by 3 scores. Too much speed and a good sized o line for MA who is very undersized.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
Well well well sounds like mics has someone nervous. Y’all #6 compared to mics #5 ain’t even a fair comparison. Keep #5 will be the starting shrine bowl RB for NC this year. If that means anything to you world beaters.

The game that Swain held the UNC back to 100 yds. Some of that was on one play.

Ain’t nothing like guys praying for rain. If you scared go to church. Dear Heavenly Father heal these bears fans souls. Cus if they know like I know their for the taking

Well well well sounds like mics has someone nervous. Y’all #6 compared to mics #5 ain’t even a fair comparison. Keep #5 will be the starting shrine bowl RB for NC this year. If that means anything to you world beaters.

Rushing numbers mean nothing in your conference. Just like that back from Union Academy who had 1700+ yards and 20+ TD this season. He finished with 22 yards and 0tds vs Swain. Burris didn’t even break 100 yards vs Swain last season and he was out rushed by two of the SMC’s finest in Anderson from Robbinsville and Sain from Swain. Both of which can play college ball. Not sure about Anderson’s plans after college but Sain is going to play college ball.

The field was slightly wet at Swain that day. It was much more wet when Robbinsville played Swain last year.

Reactions: Swaindad40
@buzzcoach —calm down brother everything is going be alright. It’s always someone coming along to take your place. Mics owns you now just deal with it stop fighting that feeling. All the mountain ballers had to bow down. Now it’s havoc on big 1A sit back relax while we tootsie roll all over you.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
MA is still MA!!!! Alot of MIC mouths on here every year......wth have y'all ever won.
I’m not even a MIC mouth I am pulling for MA they have shown nothing to prove they belong on the same field with the cardinals. I haven’t seen MIC play but I would rather see MA again just based off of uncertainty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT