ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy News NWC - All Conference (Thread Update)

People need to get their COVID shots and move on . The News today was if you have had your shots we no longer have to wear masks unless a store still requires it. I got my last of 2 shots on February 28th. Age 15 up can get their shots now and soon 12 up and then 6 months and up. . In some areas, teachers are the hold out wanting to keep drawing their pay and set their ass home. Stop their pay and they will get their shots and go back to work. Mount Airy City Schools have been in class for all that want to come. The more that get their shots the sooner we reach Herd Immunity. The Kids need education so the sorry ass teachers that are holding out need to be fired and replaced. If the Mount Airy City schools have made it the whole year with no problems then that tells me we have lazy-ass teachers that care not for our kids' education and want this to draw out longer. The kids are more important than the teachers. Start asking for new teachers just out of college. Stop Teacher pay until they go back to work and to hell with the unions..... We need to return to normal and that takes getting the shots. I am 71 and now immune for the last 2 and 1/2 months. I will not wear my mask any longer but carry one in case a business requires it. GET YOUR SHOTS, It Works ! ! !
You have bumped your granite bear head. Ain’t nobody telling me what needs to go into my body. Haven’t missed a day of work, a holiday with family, a home or away football game this year (other then for the birth of my child), the birth of my child, a Sunday service since my church has been open, four NASCAR races, or any other prepandimic events that I should be scared of without a mask. Our fear pushing, blue bellied Democrat, fool of a governor should open the state outright no if vaccinated no anything. Free, free to work, free to go eat, free to go watch sports. Your argument was so stupid I can’t believe that I took the time to reply.....

Reactions: ncball04 and UNC91
It's called staying in your lane TDF. Concerns are great...but TV and every other media outlet have sensationalized everything Covid related so much...that no one definitely wants to hear about it on here. People are grown and the shots are available..

Last edited:
Lmao...pot meet kettle...Speaking of feeling sorry for...I digress bro...Please exit stage left...after your attempt to drop the mic...Lmao geesh!!! And why answer your own post so much..i feel sorry that you love to hear your head rumble so much to itself..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Some great young talent for the Bears on the all-conference team. Especially freshman Deric Dandy. Some great junior talent that returns next year. The D for the Bears will be strong.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Good luck to Mt.Airy. They will definitely be the team to beat in the NWC. Teams will definitely be gunning for them. This new conference may just be surprisingly competitive. MA is the cream of the crop for sure it would seem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT