ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy Bears vs Pisgah Bears Friday night

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Well, how does this game of the 2 Grizzly Bears go?
EvPI6AnXAAQkeAX

Heard there will be no open sales of tickets to fans. 100 tickets for visitors to sale to parents of players

Well, our Bears are actually Black, but they fight like Grizzlies! 😜. Our O-Line and D-Lines are very experienced (and stout IMO), so it should be a good test for both teams.
Our Bears are actually black also, I just used that picture. Really what is the difference between a black and a grizzly bear. I can see maybe a color difference but I am a city raised and really don't know.... LOL
Oh well, I just was so curious, I looked it up. I often keep educating myself. I have probably got more educated looking things up watching the History channel and using my computer than what they thought in school when I went. I know we can learn more now than they teach in school this day and time. ;) ;)

Our Bears are actually black also, I just used that picture. Really what is the difference between a black and a grizzly bear. I can see maybe a color difference but I am a city raised and really don't know.... LOL
Oh well, I just was so curious, I looked it up. I often keep educating myself. I have probably got more educated looking things up watching the History channel and using my computer than what they thought in school when I went. I know we can learn more now than they teach in school this day and time. ;) ;)

How many home fans are they going to allow?

Reactions: UNC91
Mt airy has 2 qbs both can hurt you in different ways both are good athletes
I was kinda just guessing that #2 the senior was leaned on heavier and especially since BB is over. So yeah, no doubt, with a couple of good receivers, MA will be a formidable opponent especially if he has good protection.

the limited number is just a trial run to se how it will go...hate that it was this week ...Pisgah size will be like none we will see rest of the short season and probably in the Fall...plus they’re well coached; safe travels to those from Canton

safe travels to those from Canton
Appreciate that. I watched some video of MA's scrimmage with North Surry and noticed even though MA maybe young, they can get physical. That should make for a great game, two physical teams, decent weather, and lots of slobber knockers. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: UNC91
Reidsville is too dominant of a force most years for any schools in this area. East Surry being the exception last year and (maybe) this season. Mount Airy has had a couple of teams that would remain competitive as well, but that is also the exception. That is not a knock on either MA or East Surry. In fact, competing with Reidsville is a testament to your program.

Reidsville is too dominant of a force most years for any schools in this area. East Surry being the exception last year and (maybe) this season. Mount Airy has had a couple of teams that would remain competitive as well, but that is also the exception. That is not a knock on either MA or East Surry. In fact, competing with Reidsville is a testament to your program.
Reidsville will have East Surry's number this year. They will not be surprised and caught off guard. Reidsville wins by 2 or 3 TDs..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT