ADVERTISEMENT

Most posts ever on NC Preps

FSrhLAQX0AAK7HD.jpg

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I've got almost 23,000 but I've been on here since 2002.
Football, Basketball, baseball, and American Legion posts. I ran the pigskin picks contest for around 5 years.
I quit counting but I have won the pigskin picks contests around 10 times?

Last edited:
There was once a function on here that listed ranking of posters by number of post. And it may have been on visible to a moderator. But during some of the updates it went away.

I've got almost 23,000 but I've been on here since 2002.
Football, Basketball, baseball, and American Legion posts. I ran the pigskin picks contest for around 5 years.
I quit counting but I have won the pigskin picks contests around 10 times?
i remember that time when you and moorfan was gonna fight 🤣

Does is anyone know what the longest thread ever been put out. I know Mack is back part 2 has 2K + posts with 58k views started by 84K.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Much appreciation for the props. I think there are some folks with more than me.

Don and Deena, y’all are ineligible for the title. 😂

The boards used to be great and a super source for info. Seems it is not that way now but still good solid folks here.

Back in the day I got Arnold’s newsletter in the mail. A lot has changed.

Cavalier Dave ran Wendy’s in Burlington. Stopped there several times when I was in the area. Great fan of Cummings athletics!
Cavalier Dave was a stand up guy. Meet him at the Cummings vs SWO state title game. Hope he's doing okay. Haven't seen him around in ages

I try to type only when I have something to say. I've been a member since 2001 and also loved getting Arnold's newsletters back in the day. I loved the characters that followed Albemarle football the best. Swain and Maiden has had awesome post counts before. Pisgah and Tuscola used to run up the post counts annually as well. CavalierDave has some health issues that holds his activity down these days. The "Meeting of the Mouths" in Reidsville were fun back in the day.

I'm different, I try to keep my post-per-day count as close to 0 as possible . I subscribe to threads without commenting often

Also like to aim for more likes/reactions than posts. I'm weird like that haha

Reactions: AmosAlonzoStagg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT