ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville names Coach

This is the first time I've really spoken about it, but for the record, I think that this is a huge hire for Mooresville. I've heard from others that they didn't think it was a "sexy" hire by MHS, but I disagree. Joe Nixon is an offensive lineman, his teams are tough and gritty like he is, and that's what they'll need to keep clawing their way up in the I-Meck.

Another big thing will be stability. Unless they run him off, I can see Nixon in place for the next 15-18 years, and I also think he'll be able to put together a really good staff. I've been hearing some names, but I'll allow him to make those announcements.

I'm am one of those who didnt think this was a SEXY hire as I did think their were a few others in the race I would of liked as HC but I am 1000000% on board with Coach Nixon.

Coach Nixon is well known established coach who can win but my 2 things for him are - He has to adjust to the IMECK style n maybe not RUN as much like a 70/30 type system and also I think he has prove himself to some MOORESVILLE fans as Some say He wasn't the answer or He didnt win at West Rowan because He did lose to Mooresville as the HC at West Rowan so Can he win vs tougher competition. That is the BIG question some have asked but for the Most part I think MOST are On Board.

I have heard Nixon is bring in a SOLID staff and It will more than likely will be a Mix staff with some from the (Wells staff) and Nixon guys coming in. Ill let Coach Nixon say Who they are because I have heard some names as well. Also His Wife will be a Excellent addition to the Mooresville Football family as she was a Top athlete herself at West Rowan. She will be a great team mom and she is AWESOME!

Tell ya what..... the staff guys he’s bringing in, along with who was kept on staff already.... there’s a whole lot of reasons to be excited about what’s being built here already. This could be one of the best staffs we’ve had too to bottom in a while

This is the first time I've really spoken about it, but for the record, I think that this is a huge hire for Mooresville. I've heard from others that they didn't think it was a "sexy" hire by MHS, but I disagree. Joe Nixon is an offensive lineman, his teams are tough and gritty like he is, and that's what they'll need to keep clawing their way up in the I-Meck.

Another big thing will be stability. Unless they run him off, I can see Nixon in place for the next 15-18 years, and I also think he'll be able to put together a really good staff. I've been hearing some names, but I'll allow him to make those announcements.

i think i was one that said it wasnt the big name that Mooresville usually tried to go for. but i think name aside this was the right choice. Have zero doubts Coach Nixon and staff will bring back some of that Blue Collar out work your opponent mentality we had back when Coach Capps was here.

Mooresville is Happy to Announce the hiring of Former Lexington HC/Davi Co Head Coach in Mr. DeVore Holman and He will serve as Defense Coordinator on the Blue Devil Staff!!

I LOVE THIS HIRE!! I LOVE THIS HIRE!!

Mooresville is Happy to Announce the hiring of Former Lexington HC/Davi Co Head Coach in Mr. DeVore Holman and He will serve as Defense Coordinator on the Blue Devil Staff!!

I LOVE THIS HIRE!! I LOVE THIS HIRE!!

that was a great get for Mooresville. lots of excitement building here

Well, some of the guys over on CP will know my early predictions for the scores of the Mooresvilles games are going to be this year. Especially MooresvilleDevil06 and BlueDevil 1996.

I have no idea as to what will happen this season, especially with that dumb-ass governor we are stuck with. I do know Joe Nixon is building a top notch staff at Mooresville, something we have be missing for quite a few years. IMO, things are looking up and we will see what happens when, and if Cooper quits playing God.

Reactions: OptionFreak
I have no idea as to what will happen this season, especially with that dumb-ass governor we are stuck with. I do know Joe Nixon is building a top notch staff at Mooresville, something we have be missing for quite a few years. IMO, things are looking up and we will see what happens when, and if Cooper quits playing God.
Hey great job not making it political

Chris and Deana, if you want to keep people here, this can’t be tolerated.

Well, some of the guys over on CP will know my early predictions for the scores of the Mooresvilles games are going to be this year. Especially MooresvilleDevil06 and BlueDevil 1996.

always 2-0 haha. but id like to think it may be like 30-0 us each game haha.

Reactions: 84k
Oh Boy! Please no politics.

believe we have also added Falcon great BJ Sherrill and Patrick Hampton to our coaching staff as well. a lot of buzz for big blue. This is gonna be one of the best staffs weve had in some time.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
believe we have also added Falcon great BJ Sherrill and Patrick Hampton to our coaching staff as well. a lot of buzz for big blue. This is gonna be one of the best staffs weve had in some time.

We have also added a few other coaches too but Haven't publicly announce yet but Ik we added 1 to be our JV coach and He come from West Rowan.

Reactions: MooresvilleDevil06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT