ADVERTISEMENT

4A Mooresville at Northwest Cabarrus

Should be a great opener for both teams

I have Mooresville by 20
I think it’ll be much closer. While I think we have the more talented team, we also are trying to replace 8 seniors. It’s going to take them a number of games to really gel and hit high gear I think. We didn’t really start to hit stride until a cpl games into conference season last year. And that was with a senior heavy team.

The one thing I think we may struggle some compared to last years team is the rebounding. We may have been smaller last year but we had guys that knew the right positions to be in, and would out rebound a lot of bigger teams. Remains to be seen if that’s the same, but I don’t expect this years team to be quite as physical

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I think it’ll be much closer. While I think we have the more talented team, we also are trying to replace 8 seniors. It’s going to take them a number of games to really gel and hit high gear I think. We didn’t really start to hit stride until a cpl games into conference season last year. And that was with a senior heavy team.

The one thing I think we may struggle some compared to last years team is the rebounding. We may have been smaller last year but we had guys that knew the right positions to be in, and would out rebound a lot of bigger teams. Remains to be seen if that’s the same, but I don’t expect this years team to be quite as physical
Why you think I have us like 3rd but I could easily see us finish 6th this yr with West Cabarrus n HR being better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT