ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville at Davie

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Well let’s try this again. We don’t have the offense to out score Davie. And we aren’t built to come from behind. Our defense is going to have to play lights out to give us a shot. We did manage to find a little something on the ground last week, but at some point we’re going to have to be able to throw it, and this is one of those weeks we’re going to need to. 37-14 Davie

Reactions: 84k
If Mooresville can put up a performance like they did in the 2nd half against West Rowan I think they can make it a game. I think Mooresville will be more prepared but I don’t think it will be enough. With this game being played at Davie I going to favor Davie by 14.

Mooresville D is better side of the ball but we did return a few players that didn’t play last week but still not at full strength- I think Mooresville can defend the pass better then LN Nd if we hold Carney to 66 yard like LN I think Mooresville has a good shot winning BUT offense has play better , We have score point n move the ball down the field more consistently

I give Davie a slight edge - Davie 42 Mooresville 34

Of course anything can happen. South Iredell had a shock win over Davie in 2019.

Interesting JV game with Mooresville hosting Davie at 6:00 this evening. Both teams undefeated. Should be a good crowd this game.

51-34 Davie. Cut it down to 10 two separate times. Carney adds a garbage time score to make it the current 51-34.
Davie is ridiculously good on offense

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
South loses to East Forsyth 59-7. Apparently the 3 string or JVs of EF was in the 1st half for it to be 17-7. Just kidding on that. I wasn’t at the game but knew it would be a blowout.

Looking at the box score for the Mooresville game it looks like the scores were identical from 2-4 quarter. Except Mooresville gave up 17 in the 1st quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT