ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville 2021 Football Schedule

That’s certainly a good schedule for Mooresville. It’s going to be a fun season of football for sure.

I like Prov game, I like how we don’t play West Rowan in first game of the season a little different and This is overall great conference

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Just gonna leave this here... smh. For context, you must read the whole thread not just that specific tweet.

As far as our schedule goes... best case 6-4. Worst case 3-7. Probably end up somewhere around 5 wins is my guess.

I have us going 5-4 (3-3) - Best case 7 wins or worst case 1 to 3 wins

Mooresville will be young and a lot of questions remind going into this season —- Also I been hearing rumors about some changes coming so will see how that turns about

I have us going 5-4 (3-3) - Best case 7 wins or worst case 1 to 3 wins

Mooresville will be young and a lot of questions remind going into this season —- Also I been hearing rumors about some changes coming so will see how that turns about
I have heard rumors of new coaches coming on board but nothing specific or verified.

I believe Coach Linville from South Iredell who use to coach at west Rowan could be one that could come to Mooresville

Looking at Mooresville schedule, should be good gate of fans. The competition will be really good.

Appears Mooresville while young next year, has some studs in the class of 24 on the defensive side. 2 ranked in the top 20 in NC, and another ranked as the 8th DB in the class of 24. Might be tough this season but I expect next year and the year after we will be solid

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT