ADVERTISEMENT

Monroe at Forest Hills

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
Monroe 21
Forest Hills 3
Halftime

Forest Hills has picked Monroe off twice and recovered a fumble and has done nothing with it. Starting QB for FH injured at end of half and taken off on a cart. Also as usual someone from Monroe trying to start a fight on our side. Never fails. Only game this ever happens. Looks like someone cuffed and headed to jail. What's wrong with people.

It's gotten worse. Behind our grandstands. Another altercation. Man trying to attack cops. Not sure what's going on. He's going to jail. It looks like.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
Monroe 34
Forest Hills 9
Final

Monroe has speed and a good running game with their QB but he's not very accurate in the passing game. FH picked him off three times. We also recovered three fumbles and did nothing with any of the turnovers. If you can stop the Monroe QB from bouncing to the outside they can be stopped. I don't think they can compete with Reidsville. FH just doesn't have a QB like we've had the last 2 years so we're just average and not a top team.

*Dave Doeran the head coach for N.C. State was here on the FH side all night.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Monroe 21
Forest Hills 3
Halftime

Forest Hills has picked Monroe off twice and recovered a fumble and has done nothing with it. Starting QB for FH injured at end of half and taken off on a cart. Also as usual someone from Monroe trying to start a fight on our side. Never fails. Only game this ever happens. Looks like someone cuffed and headed to jail. What's wrong with people.

It's gotten worse. Behind our grandstands. Another altercation. Man trying to attack cops. Not sure what's going on. He's going to jail. It looks like.
Quit lying on Monroe people that fight was FH people on your side of the game.

Quit lying on Monroe people that fight was FH people on your side of the game.
Don't think so. This always happens with Monroe. Never with any other team. Why is that? Remember last year? Always have to have double the law enforcement with Monroe. Why? Even your team is crap. Jumping on the FH logo at midfield before the game. Real classy.

Don't think so. This always happens with Monroe. Never with any other team. Why is that? Remember last year? Always have to have double the law enforcement with Monroe. Why? Even your team is crap. Jumping on the FH logo at midfield before the game. Real classy.
Dude to make it worse. It was your cheerleaders that was fighting. The video is on Facebook. Accept you got beat on the field. Trying to make Monroe look bad.

Dude to make it worse. It was your cheerleaders that was fighting. The video is on Facebook. Accept you got beat on the field. Trying to make Monroe look bad.
Monroe is trash and it's going to get where your games will be played with no fans. Team has no class. I pulled chains for years and the worst team to be on the sideline with was Monroe. Foul mouth coaches and players. Real classy. So don't give me your crap defending them.

Monroe is trash and it's going to get where your games will be played with no fans. Team has no class.
You’re a joke. They have no issues against any other team. You thought you could make up a lie to do damage control about the loss. I’ll message you the video of the fight to show you who’s classless.

You’re a joke. They have no issues against any other team. You thought you could make up a lie to do damage control about the loss. I’ll message you the video of the fight to show you who’s classless.
Not from what I hear. You're the joke. Whats the point in lying? I'm not lying. I knew we'd lose dont need to lie about anything.

Monroe 34
Forest Hills 9
Final

Monroe has speed and a good running game with their QB but he's not very accurate in the passing game. FH picked him off three times. We also recovered three fumbles and did nothing with any of the turnovers. If you can stop the Monroe QB from bouncing to the outside they can be stopped. I don't think they can compete with Reidsville. FH just doesn't have a QB like we've had the last 2 years so we're just average and not a top team.

*Dave Doeran the head coach for N.C. State was here on the FH side all night.

Didn't Forest Hills get a transfer QB that was getting some D1 looks? Oxendine?

Didn't Forest Hills get a transfer QB that was getting some D1 looks? Oxendine?
Not living up to the hype at all. Not sure what kind of offense they ran at Dillon but he's not impressed me at all running the FH offense. Somehow he's still getting invites every weekend to D-1 college games. I just don't see it. He got hurt tonight at the end of the first half and was carted off with an air cast on. Hope the kid is ok. Maybe with the right coaching he'll improve over time. 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT