East Surry vs Gray Stone Listed 7 pm
Alleghany vs Highlands Listed 3 pm
Bishop vs Pamlico Listed 2 pm
Boys
Starmount vs Mtn. Island Prep 7:30
WSPrep vs North Rowan 5 pm

I will try to find these scores area above and
any help with these and any other games will
be appreciated ! Good Luck to everyone.....

Last edited:
Local Games of local Intrest Saturday.
Girls
East Surry vs Gray Stone Listed 7 pm
Alleghany vs Highlands Listed 3 pm
Bishop vs Pamlico Listed 2 pm
Boys
Starmount vs Mtn. Island Prep 7:30
WSPrep vs North Rowan 5 pm

I will try to find these scores area above and
any help with these and any other games will
be appreciated ! Good Luck to everyone.....
Thank you for all your hard work. I appreciate all you do

Reactions: sbbbfan
Hertford County makes the 200 mile (one way) trip to Reidsville.....Gametime is 6:30pm.............................

I knew yall were bluffin...lucky to make it by this week is I believe the quote from ol mbd
It wasn't a bluff, she hurt her Achilles and was very fortunate that a doctor's visit the next day revealed it was just strained and not torn.

I'm just givin ya s***mbd looks like yall got one heck of a squad

Reactions: mbdfan
I hope my Alleghany Trojans can win Monday and Tuesday so we may see yall in hickory n a week

I hope my Alleghany Trojans can win Monday and Tuesday so we may see yall in hickory n a week
You should handle Highlands, they're solid but not enough to win at Alleghany in my opinion. Beating Mitchell will be tough though.

You should handle Highlands, they're solid but not enough to win at Alleghany in my opinion. Beating Mitchell will be tough though.

Yeah especially beating Mitchell Tuesday after playing monday

Reactions: mbdfan
I think Murphy is just on another level this year. When they make three’s, they’re almost unbeatable.
I thought Murphy was the best team last year, but it didn't happen for them. In tournaments the best team doesn't always win, sometimes it's just who gets hot at the right time and catches the right breaks. Kinda reminds me of the Murphy baseball team, close several times (and really should've had at least one more title) but they did eventually get over the hump and hopefully the girls can this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT