ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Polk

Cole is probably best athlete in western highlands, heritage best back and best player on defense.
Shehan is a stud, a GREAT football player. Offensively and defensively.but the best athlete? He definitely hurts heritage not being in the field. But you do have the defensive player of the year from last year and Polk still put more pts up against heritage than Mitchell.

There are some great athletes in the WHC this year. I know I would like to have a few of them. Pittman and Sheehan would be my top 2 choices

Reactions: Mhsneer
Heritage better pick it up. They can’t play like they have the last few weeks in the playoffs and expect to get far. Sheehan out was big deal in my opinion.

The Cougars definitely miss Sheehan on both sides of the ball. We have some depth but hard to get everyone ready with just a couple days of practice. Hopefully he can return if we get a couple rounds into the playoff. A few others nursing some injuries that will be good to get healed up over the next week. Defense did have 3 picks tonight and one of the TDS for Polk came on a missed Interception. And we all know what happens when you break on a pass and don’t get it. 6 points. Definitely good to get the 5th WHC Championship in a row and 24 in a row at home. We will be ready for next week. These seniors have never had a loss on the field at MH. Happy for them.Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Just on a side note, I must be misreading the above posts by trying to get a win by saying your defense is better than ours. Who knows it may have been tonight. But it was not when you had a chance to prove it. Just saying!!!

The Cougars definitely miss Sheehan on both sides of the ball. We have some depth but hard to get everyone ready with just a couple days of practice. Hopefully he can return if we get a couple rounds into the playoff. A few others nursing some injuries that will be good to get healed up over the next week. Defense did have 3 picks tonight and one of the TDS for Polk came on a missed Interception. And we all know what happens when you break on a pass and don’t get it. 6 points. Definitely good to get the 5th WHC Championship in a row and 24 in a row at home. We will be ready for next week. These seniors have never had a loss on the field at MH. Happy for them.Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Just on a side note, I must be misreading the above posts by trying to get a win by saying your defense is better than ours. Who knows it may have been tonight. But it was not when you had a chance to prove it. Just saying!!!
Congrats to to cougars. You are misreading. I wasn’t saying Mitchell’s defense is better than heritage’s. I already said you had the best lbs in the conference. But if rocketman wants to think that just because Mitchell shuts a team out that they aren’t good ( because Mitchell’s defense isn’t good, lol) I’m gonna call him on it. Just like I’ll call you out on your post about Mitchell shutting Polk out so Polk can’t be that good. Mtn Heritage out played Mitchell and won. But you can’t base the rest of your games just in that!

Polk has a good line and some good LBs as well. I just want to know how the entire conference has about 3 lineman each that outweigh us by 40 or 50 lbs. Must be in the water.

Polk has a good line and some good LBs as well. I just want to know how the entire conference has about 3 lineman each that outweigh us by 40 or 50 lbs. Must be in the water.
Heritage's small quick line has been working pretty good for them... I don't think I'd wish for change lol

Mitchell's D gave up 27 points in cconference games, what did everyone else give up? I'd say that's pretty stout defense.

Mitchell is not better than Polk. I’m not from Polk but have seen them both. Polk is the better team and I’m prepared to eat crow, but it’s just not on the menu. Polk is the more physical team. Hands down.
Now that was a lot of crow. We all have to eat it from time to time it's not to bad with barbeque.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT