ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Polk

Lol, what a troll! Props homie.

I always wanted to have the Stampede name, so when I went to carolinapreps I made that my screen name over there and kept my name here. I actually use to be Owens#1fan years and years ago on here but lost my login etc so I made 98

Lol, what a troll! Props homie.
Lol, I can see it, Owen owned the WHC, Owen drops off, Mitchell beats them year in year out, heritage owns the WHC, enter rocketman the heritage fan. Dude I’m sorry. I feel your pain. Hey bright side is Owen is on the rise so maybe you can just stick with 98 for a while?

Well I will be 98 over here and Stampede over there. I dont do multiple names just 1 here and 1 there.

Well sounds like you guys took Avery to the woodshed. I’m glad

We really did but I dont want to beat Avery down. Those kids played hard, but dang I wish they would not throw 50 times a game. I didnt get home till 1130 last night and had to get up at 430 to go to work. That's tough

Reactions: The Deerhunter
The truth is Mountie, Myself and Rocketman are so much alike. I do try to be realistic but we are all Homer's. That's what being a fan is all about. We should have a meeting of the mouths for the poster of the WNC mountains. Maybe go to dinner somewhere and have a good time. You would be surprised at how much you would like someone that you hate on here. If you guys are up for doing this sometime I am game.

I'm serious about this. Are any of yall interested?

Well I will be 98 over here and Stampede over there. I dont do multiple names just 1 here and 1 there.
And rocketman just to fill up the time when you’ve got nothing to post about owen. Lol. Good luck with that.

I'm almost 40. He is 55. He went to Heritage and I went to Owen. I know there some folks on here that know that to be a fact. Hopefully they will chime in. Im not sure where you came up with that but it is definitely a figment of your imagination

If yall decide to meet up for the meeting of the mouths I mentioned you will see us in the flesh.

I'm almost 40. He is 55. He went to Heritage and I went to Owen. I know there some folks on here that know that to be a fact. Hopefully they will chime in. Im not sure where you came up with that but it is definitely a figment of your imagination
Stop telling people my age lol, trust me I look much younger lol

Lol....my bad bud...some of these folks are funny....they may see us and call me Rocketman and call you 98. I could never use a name with Rocket in it. It's goes against everything I believe in.

Last edited:
Any you folks that don't know Rocketman.If you ever met him you would like him,the only thing he gets serious about is football.Hes crazy as hell,in a good way.Im a couple years younger than Rocketman and when we were in highschool at Heritage' we would go out to Patton avenue and cruise.. I've seen Rocketman do some of the funniest things you could of ever amigne when it cames to picking up women ,he can to the clothes off of a 50 year old virgin before breakfast and thats saying alot coming from me and my friends back then , that includes you 84 .my gosh it's hell having a daughter knowing what I've seen and done in my younger days
Also Rocketman has seen more highschool football games than anybody I know if you want to know anything about any team in Western NC. Rocketman is the man to ask. You might not like what he says but he knows what he's talking about..I haven't seen Rocketman post much last couple of years , and I was not sure it was him because I don't remember him using 101 after Rocketman. I guarantee if there was a 100 people at a poster get to know gathering Rocketman would be the life of the party unless I got drunk.. sence I've wrote a book. I my as well ask Rocketman what he thinks a match up with Mitchell playing Robbinsville that's the game I would love to see especially if both teams brought there A game. I would say whoever won the score would be at least 33 to 31..

Any you folks that don't know Rocketman.If you ever met him you would like him,the only thing he gets serious about is football.Hes crazy as hell,in a good way.Im a couple years younger than Rocketman and when we were in highschool at Heritage' we would go out to Patton avenue and cruise.. I've seen Rocketman do some of the funniest things you could of ever amigne when it cames to picking up women ,he can to the clothes off of a 50 year old virgin before breakfast and thats saying alot coming from me and my friends back then , that includes you 84 .my gosh it's hell having a daughter knowing what I've seen and done in my younger days
Also Rocketman has seen more highschool football games than anybody I know if you want to know anything about any team in Western NC. Rocketman is the man to ask. You might not like what he says but he knows what he's talking about..I haven't seen Rocketman post much last couple of years , and I was not sure it was him because I don't remember him using 101 after Rocketman. I guarantee if there was a 100 people at a poster get to know gathering Rocketman would be the life of the party unless I got drunk.. sence I've wrote a book. I my as well ask Rocketman what he thinks a match up with Mitchell playing Robbinsville that's the game I would love to see especially if both teams brought there A game. I would say whoever won the score would be at least 33 to 31..
Back then we had some good times . You know back then I was a legend in my mind lol

Lol,I was just poking at you guys, he was the one who brought you into the conversation.

I do actually remember attending a Mitchell Homecoming dance in my younger crazy days. LOL. It would probably take a letter from the governor for that to happen in the world we live in today. LOL

Reactions: wncbowhunter
I do actually remember attending a Mitchell Homecoming dance in my younger crazy days. LOL. It would probably take a letter from the governor for that to happen in the world we live in today. LOL

Crazy thing is kids don't care about such anymore. Mitchell didn't even have a homecoming dance. No one would show up. We didn't have anything else to do so we went. Now days who knows what all they do..... I know kids are still kids... just different times.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: Heritage 84
Now come on. They are really solid on both sides of the ball but can’t stop you all from scoring at will and could not score. They are a good team for sure, but have hit the tough part of their schedule now. I agree by next year will be dangerous and still will cause trouble in the playoffs for anyone. I expect a tough fight next week in the Pit.
I told ya! They are solid up front! Mitchell just plays everyone else different than heritage and that’s good for heritage.

Watch polk play couple games this season, not impress big and slow. Their jv team is decent, owen, heritage have lot more talent for next year. Like I have been saying all year pilk is all hype, o points against mit.
Hype?

Sheehan had an appendectomy this week, according to all my Cougar boys I work with, he was the only player out. Makes that Mitchell defensive effort look pretty good last week.

Sheehan is Heritages best player on both sides of the ball. Obviously losing Pittman would be a bigger loss for Mitchell but the style of play for Heritage makes the loss of Sheehan a huge loss. Heritage ain't gonna score 40 per game but they need him bad to do what they do.

Reactions: Rocketman101
Cole is probably best athlete in western highlands, heritage best back and best player on defense.
Now that's stretching it pretty far. Best athlete? I'd say Owen's #7 would have something to say about that. Shehan isn't even all that athletic. He is a good runner, he is big, and hard to tackle, but he ain't out shuckin and jivin...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT