ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Polk

I felt that Mitchell had 2 of the best athletes on the field but not the most athletic team. Heritage had more athletes as a team and it showed. Plus mentally, and I do stress mentally, heritage has the overall advantage in the conference. That’s a huge benefit. They’re confident, coaches are confident, and they’ve played some big time games against some big time teams.
Lol, and I thought he was some 4.5 former player. Maybe try rocketmouth or everyonesuxbutheritageguy.
You can't handle the truth

I agree with 84s assessment of the team's this year. Sam aka rocketman can't comprehend the facts I laid out for him about the defense in the conference so far, held his boner brother Warponies to 7 and pushed them around like a middle school team. If he's 6'1 235 I'm Hulk Hogan. I've been on these boards since way before the last 2 Russel years so I'm not disappearing next year either. Rocketboy is just pissed that they were always our whipping boy from our time in school and several years beyond.

That he never ran a 4.5. Lol
They are, and have been. We can handle it, but you can’t give any props to the 1a teams in the conference that lose to you, the 2a team in the conference, and then go battle as deep as they can in the 1a playoffs.

I agree with 84s assessment of the team's this year. Sam aka rocketman can't comprehend the facts I laid out for him about the defense in the conference so far, held his boner brother Warponies to 7 and pushed them around like a middle school team. If he's 6'1 235 I'm Hulk Hogan. I've been on these boards since way before the last 2 Russel years so I'm not disappearing next year either. Rocketboy is just pissed that they were always our whipping boy from our time in school and several years beyond.
Joey owns mitchell county now 10 out 12 it will be long time for you guys will every beat us. That's the truth womyboy

They are, and have been. We can handle it, but you can’t give any props to the 1a teams in the conference that lose to you, the 2a team in the conference, and then go battle as deep as they can in the 1a playoffs.
That includes Mitchell and Polk

I dont really have anything against mit, just get tired of some of their fans never giving us credit for beating them. As for the polk game I gave mit lot of credit.

I dont really have anything against mit, just get tired of some of their fans never giving us credit for beating them. As for the polk game o have mit credit .
Bullshit. Everyone from Mitchell has given Heritage all the credit they deserved this year. They beat Mitchell. Congrats. Move on with your life dude. The rest of us have.

I dont really have anything against mit, just get tired of some of their fans never giving us credit for beating them. As for the polk game o have mit credit .
You’re just adding more dumb*** to dumb***. You do have something against Mitchell, Mitchell’s fans always hope they beat heritage but credits heritage when they win, you’re discrediting a Polk team that’s had a really good season, forget the rest of what I want to say, you’re just a dumb***!

Bullshit. Everyone from Mitchell has given Heritage all the credit they deserved this year. They beat Mitchell. Congrats. Move on with your life dude. The rest of us have.[/QU
You’re just adding more dumb*** to dumb***. You do have something against Mitchell, Mitchell’s fans always hope they beat heritage but credits heritage when they win, you’re discrediting a Polk team that’s had a really good season, forget the rest of what I want to say, you’re just a dumb***!
Go blow a horn

And change your name, makes you look like a Reynolds fan observing a mountain heritage team. Flipping own it!

Bullshit. Everyone from Mitchell has given Heritage all the credit they deserved this year. They beat Mitchell. Congrats. Move on with your life dude. The rest of us have.
I like giving you hard time, stampede says you are good guy .me and stampede use to go at it on preps now we are really good friends

The truth is Mountie, Myself and Rocketman are so much alike. I do try to be realistic but we are all Homer's. That's what being a fan is all about. We should have a meeting of the mouths for the poster of the WNC mountains. Maybe go to dinner somewhere and have a good time. You would be surprised at how much you would like someone that you hate on here. If you guys are up for doing this sometime I am game.

The truth is Mountie, Myself and Rocketman are so much alike. I do try to be realistic but we are all Homer's. That's what being a fan is all about. We should have a meeting of the mouths for the poster of the WNC mountains. Maybe go to dinner somewhere and have a good time. You would be surprised at how much you would like someone that you hate on here. If you guys are up for doing this sometime I am game.
We use to hate each other lol. Now I pull for owen except the heritage game

Just throwing this out there for fun, but Stampede on the other site hates the word “Woodshed” lol

I know Rocketman....I remember stopping at Best Buy in Daytona beach and using their computer just to post back a reply to you. You drove me nuts.

If anyone can use woodshed it would be Owen. We took everyone there for years. It's not so much woodshed as it is the bragging. I didnt think it was necessary that I made that statement when I could have for years. That's all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT