ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Polk

Mitchell is not better than Polk. I’m not from Polk but have seen them both. Polk is the better team and I’m prepared to eat crow, but it’s just not on the menu. Polk is the more physical team. Hands down.
I’ll cook it for you or eat mine medium rare. It won’t even be close. Polk is better because Ollis is back but Polk isn’t exactly back yet. They went 3rd round last year and Mitchell handed them their ***. They’ll hand it to them again this year and Polk will still go 3rd rd.

I’ll cook it for you or eat mine medium rare. It won’t even be close. Polk is better because Ollis is back but Polk isn’t exactly back yet. They went 3rd round last year and Mitchell handed them their ***. They’ll hand it to them again this year and Polk will still go 3rd rd.
you can come to the concession stand and get all you want it's not crow but we are smoking chicken legs for the game, we can call it crow and we will have plenty as far as not being close think you are counting your chickens way to early gonna be close but we gonna pull it out you get your crow there but it will at least taste good

Snow blowing in Burnsville now.
84 .. How's your nerves holding up from all the adversity our team have been thru so far this season .( mine are shot.)This year has been a roller coaster ride , hell from week to week I don't know what to expect, performance wise from, our team. I guess, I look at it this way if we play to our best, I think we can beat just about any team in 2a,but at the same time if, we keep turning the ball over , and not scoring when the opportunities are there , we could get beat to any decent 2a team.. More or less anything can happen, anyway I'm proud of the mental toughness and, no quit attitude my Cougars have had this season it's been fun as can be,also tell your son that, I owe him big-time on saving me from 2 heart attacks the last 2 games.I know your proud of him.

Reactions: WolverineHypeMan
Mitchell is not better than Polk. I’m not from Polk but have seen them both. Polk is the better team and I’m prepared to eat crow, but it’s just not on the menu. Polk is the more physical team. Hands down.
How does that crow taste? I’m saving mine for later. Polk more physical? Yep. Polk the better team? Yep. Waste of my reading and response.

you can come to the concession stand and get all you want it's not crow but we are smoking chicken legs for the game, we can call it crow and we will have plenty as far as not being close think you are counting your chickens way to early gonna be close but we gonna pull it out you get your crow there but it will at least taste good
Concessions at Polk are great. If they served crow I’d probably hit the McDonald’s in Marion. I counted the chickens and the best chicken was in your concession stand.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Punched in the MOUTH !!!! That’s what has just happened
The front lines for Mitchell .....WoW
We looked terrible and it’s all Mitchell fault:)

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Great win by Mitchell tonight. Played well in all aspects of the game, except the kicking was uncharacteristically off tonight. Good sportsmanship by both teams. On to Avery!

Cmon dude step up. Polk fans a classy and you’re not one. Step up.

No. Heritage defense is legit. Best linebacker core in the WHC. Polk can’t pass enough to keep heritage honest. And unless u can keep heritage honest you can’t run on them. Owen game was just that game, off a Mitchell win, wet field, etc.

Reactions: Heritage 84
No. Heritage defense is legit. Best linebacker core in the WHC. Polk can’t pass enough to keep heritage honest. And unless u can keep heritage honest you can’t run on them. Owen game was just that game, off a Mitchell win, wet field, etc.
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking they would have to be able to run the ball effectively against us to get the win in Burnsville.

They are really solid up front on both sides of the ball. The play hard and are well coached. Give Ollis another year and Polk will be the Polk of old.

ok folks I'm man enough to talk junk and I'm also man enough to take some junk , this is what happened Mitchell just whipped our ass,credit to the coaches and players they just out played us tonight and can't even blame the refs tonight , I ate my crow at the concession stand all though it was chicken and tasted awesome the reason I was eating it sucked!!! hats off to Mitchell safe trip back up the mountain

Now come on. They are really solid on both sides of the ball but can’t stop you all from scoring at will and could not score. They are a good team for sure, but have hit the tough part of their schedule now. I agree by next year will be dangerous and still will cause trouble in the playoffs for anyone. I expect a tough fight next week in the Pit.

ok folks I'm man enough to talk junk and I'm also man enough to take some junk , this is what happened Mitchell just whipped our ass,credit to the coaches and players they just out played us tonight and can't even blame the refs tonight , I ate my crow at the concession stand all though it was chicken and tasted awesome the reason I was eating it sucked!!! hats off to Mitchell safe trip back up the mountain
No disrespect to Polk or Polk fans. Just calling it as I see it. Polk will give any 1a team fits the rest of the season. Mitchell definitely doesn’t want to see them again. And next year Polk will contend for the conference just like they always did.

Now come on. They are really solid on both sides of the ball but can’t stop you all from scoring at will and could not score. They are a good team for sure, but have hit the tough part of their schedule now. I agree by next year will be dangerous and still will cause trouble in the playoffs for anyone. I expect a tough fight next week in the Pit.
Polk is solid. You can’t compare what Mitchell does against any team in conference to the heritage game. We’ve both been around too long for that. It’s just that game. Heritage should handle Polk as long as they don’t turn the ball over. Polk is really good up front.

Yeah, Polk is solid on the line. They just don’t seem to have that big playmaker they usually do. They did have trouble protecting the QB when they were forced to pass. They best way to beat them is get ahead early and make them pass. They are much improved from the past few years.

Mitchell just chose to take 3-4 yds instead of looking for the homerun. They controlled the ball for the most part of the game instead of letting the other team. Just a good game plan.

Reason I think Polk will probably have a hard time with Mtn Heritage is because Mitchell played like MH tonight, as far as run the ball and eat up the clock then play good defense. And as well as MH runs the ball plays D I'd be surprised if it not about the same game next. But Mitchell's D just got better as the game went tonight #54 had a real good night.
But as been said Polk folks are really nice and I wasn't that hungry until I walked by that chicken on that grill , that was good chicken.

Reason I think Polk will probably have a hard time with Mtn Heritage is because Mitchell played like MH tonight, as far as run the ball and eat up the clock then play good defense. And as well as MH runs the ball plays D I'd be surprised if it not about the same game next. But Mitchell's D just got better as the game went tonight #54 had a real good night.
But as been said Polk folks are really nice and I wasn't that hungry until I walked by that chicken on that grill , that was good chicken.
Lol, was way better than crow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT