ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Polk

wormyone42

Aug 5, 2004
The Thursday night tv game again this year. This game is traditionally close, this year it has added playoff implications. Go Mitchell. I say Mounties 34 21

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tigertown_a_Rick
The Thursday night tv game again this year. This game is traditionally close, this year it has added playoff implications. Go Mitchell. I say Mounties 34 21

I haven't seen Polk County play this year, but I have seen Mitchell play....It should be a dandy for sure, and the game carrys a lot more weight than it has before with Polk County now a 1A school in the WHC and with Coach Bruce Ollis back on the sidelines again for the Wolverines....

I will definitely be watching this Thursday night!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
I don't think polk is as good as their record, and Mitchell has finally unleashed their passing game, which might be the best in all of 1a. Polk will play tough, as always, but I think 4 talented receivers and 4 talented backs will be too much offense to overcome.

Mitchell has played one Good football team and got dominated...but yes they prob have too much for polk...Young is a great player...me personally I'll be pulling for Polk..

We have the smallest line I can remember us having in a while,but like Barney Fife they are wiry:) Madison was huge but we had our way with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT