ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Forest Hills

I was only making a comment..wasn't belittling anyone's team..These guys are sooo touchy when it comes to SMC posters..good reason I guess..its how their season ALWAYS ends..
Not always we ended your Black Nights season a few years back in Ledger if you recall

Who ended your season the next week?
Yeah, haha, but we did end Swains last season then E Surry ended ours, so not always, Murphy and Robbinville got lucky last year staying small because I think we finally had em, that first championship is the hardest to win seems like, we wasn't supposed to be any good this year, turns out our kids have came together as a team, who knows?

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Murphy’s our daddy till we get over the hump, but this year we’re beating those more physical teams. Last nights two examples in a row

#15 is a d1 commit in ball, my bad he was an awesome reciever though, 6'5 instead of the 6'7 I stated earlier best athletes we faced since week one if you dont think so you wasn't there, mistakes happen for a reason penalties happen for a reason, I'm just glad to have a win and get home, really looking forward to next week, it'll seem like a homecoming compared to tonight
They were also missing their 6’4” sophomore WR (#11) who can go up and get them, too. FH is vastly improved and were starting majority freshmen on defense. Very young team, but will be improved come fall. Best of luck to Mitchell the rest of the way.

They were also missing their 6’4” sophomore WR (#11) who can go up and get them, too. FH is vastly improved and were starting majority freshmen on defense. Very young team, but will be improved come fall. Best of luck to Mitchell the rest of the way.
I was very impressed with there qb, line play was good too, FH will be tough next year, the folks were very welcoming more so than some of our conference foes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT