ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Forest Hills

Glad that both schools could make this happen. Can’t make the road trip if anyone sees or hears anything on a YouTube channel please post.

Go Mountaineers
Same here. To soon to make arrangements. Now, I know it's been asked, but no one has answered the question yet. What happens to the games that were not played? Other states counted them as forfeited losses, and I feel that's the way it should be. While it's not fair to punish the forfeiting team for something out of their control, it's even less fair for the team with no covid issues. Right now, if the Mitchell/Avery game were not to happen, then Polk would finish 1st in conference with a 3-0 record, and Mitchell 2nd with a 2-0 record. Not very sporting to win a championship like that.

Not to mention these kids wont get to have homecoming or a senior night now. I supposed they could bank on a home game in the playoffs, but with how bad Que fugged that up, there's no guarantee...
The person I was talking to at the high school sounded like Mark don't why I didn't ask but he said if the first playoff game is at home then they're planning on have homecoming and senior night that night

I was looking on Forest Hills Facebook page to see if they gave a youtube or something but I haven't seen anything that show they do. They posted this game and yesterday they posted that they had scheduled South Stanley to replace the Central Technology school game but because of covid with S Stanley it was cancelled and they were trying to find another replacement game.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Went on their sports website looks like Forest Hills is signed up with the nfhs network for thier games. I found it listed on my Roku so I guess I may just pay the $10.99 for one month and watch it that way.
I'm watching one of their previous games, they like to run the sweep throw alot, look fast too

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Same here. To soon to make arrangements. Now, I know it's been asked, but no one has answered the question yet. What happens to the games that were not played? Other states counted them as forfeited losses, and I feel that's the way it should be. While it's not fair to punish the forfeiting team for something out of their control, it's even less fair for the team with no covid issues. Right now, if the Mitchell/Avery game were not to happen, then Polk would finish 1st in conference with a 3-0 record, and Mitchell 2nd with a 2-0 record. Not very sporting to win a championship like that.
Everyone knew who would win fri night on to the playoffs now we'll probably end up somewhere in the smokies first round lol

Lol.

TJ or Mitchell will get the 1 seed.
It dont matter we may end up away playing a 3 seed spring football sucks I'm ready for the fall, the NCSHAA needs to make a rule immediately that if you forfeit due to covid it is a loss, only fair way to do it

Tell that to the 6'7 D1 committed reciever
I'm disputing your information but I'm just curious how you become a D1 receiver when you've only caught 2 passes for 21 yards? They do have one 6'2" guy with 109 yards receiving and a 6'0" freshman with 96 who's photo is him in a track uniform holding a trophy.
But they appear just looking at stats to run the ball the most.

If anyone from the bball team plays football I promise they’re d1 size receivers. Their bball teams won couple state titles loaded with athletes. We will have to play mtn ball control ball to win

If anyone from the bball team plays football I promise they’re d1 size receivers. Their bball teams won couple state titles loaded with athletes. We will have to play mtn ball control ball to win
All his photos on Maxpreps is playing bball so I'd guess if he's playing d1 in any sport that's it.

Everyone knew who would win fri night on to the playoffs now we'll probably end up somewhere in the smokies first round lol
so just who is everyone that knew you would have won Friday night ? you are one confident dude, and as far as covid goes we would play you anyway if they would let us , you act like we glad we don't have to play y'all and nothing could be further from the truth maybe we can meet in the playoffs and settle

so just who is everyone that knew you would have won Friday night ? you are one confident dude, and as far as covid goes we would play you anyway if they would let us , you act like we glad we don't have to play y'all and nothing could be further from the truth maybe we can meet in the playoffs and settle
Nothing personal but was just looking very forward to homecoming and another win maybe I was a little cocky I will die saying we would have won as far as meeting up I'm game

That’s a long drive for a regular season game. Two hours and 40 minutes and got to deal with the Charlotte traffic

I don't know anything about Forest Hill just looking at their record ,stats , who they've played etc their highest ranking in any of the three is 57. While I believe Mitchell should win , Simmons picked Mitchell by 33 that's a pretty big margin.

Does Forest Hills have radio? Just heard Mitchell’s radio will not be able to make the trip due to short notice. May have to pay for video.

Go Mountaineers

Does Forest Hills have radio? Just heard Mitchell’s radio will not be able to make the trip due to short notice. May have to pay for video.

Go Mountaineers
I figure I'll just pay the $10.99 for one month still a lot less then I payed to go to all the games last year ,maybe there will some other games to watch later to watch on maybe Friday or Monday. Might even use it for the playoffs.

Mitchell is killing them self with mental errors. False starts and other silly things killed another TD .. they should be up 21-0
I was thinking the same thing first drive looked great the second one the missed passes though running like they were I don't why they felt the need but the TD pass what I saw of it( stupid camera)look good. But yeah I'm glad they got this game because it's seems maybe not playing last week hurt in that respect.

Reactions: Mopar forever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT