ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell (1-0) @ Smoky Mountain (1-0)

Anyone who thinks Murphy is Maroon should never be taken seriously. You better worry about Owen. We are coming to Ledger in a little over a week. We will just have to find out the result but I have a feeling that the Warhorses are going home victorious!
Confident in the war ponies

Reactions: 97Cougar
How many are yalls stadiums letting in to watch? Since McDowell stadium is so big they are going with 2,250 attendance

While it is totally understandable and necessary (according to Cooper) why a school is limiting the number of visitors, and I agree with them, the AD’s of some schools are probably shaking their head. Many times the visiting school brings as many and sometimes more fans than the home team. Just another way COVID bites.

But I totally agree with MCM parents and family should get the tickets before some jackal like me who just enjoys and supports watching the young men and women play their respective sport.

I am very appreciative of the schools who stream their games so I/we can watch. Hopefully by next week Mitchell has their issues fixed so it can be streamed.

Go Mountaineers

Only 100 tickets are being sold to Mitchell fans, and I'd just assume parents get those, rather than being a selfish jackass.
Each player gets 3 tickets I gave one of mine away to a grandparent so she could watch her grandson I'm no selfish jackass my kid plays so I am dang sure going to be there, 100 visitor tickets will be sold at the gate is my understanding I may be wrong hope so anyway

Each player gets 3 tickets I gave one of mine away to a grandparent so she could watch her grandson I'm no selfish jackass my kid plays so I am dang sure going to be there, 100 visitor tickets will be sold at the gate is my understanding I may be wrong hope so anyway
The 100 tickets were sold at the high school this morning 9-12

Long snapping is so important. My son did it this year and that’s when I most nervous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT