ADVERTISEMENT

Might see Derek Greene of SWO this weekend

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Hoping red shirt freshman D. Green, 6'5", 315 will get some playing time this weekend against Missouri. The Commodores arnt doing well this year so dont expect them to win. Also starting as the Vandy kicker is:

Hl4sUXSs

Green getting lots of playing time at nose guard and left tackle. Ms. Fuller kicked off for the second half. But Mizzou leads 24-0 early 3rd qtr.

Reactions: Arlandis and UNC91
Mizzou isnt moving him off the line of scrimmage like the other Vandy D linemen. But the Tigers are running outside a lot and quick passes on the money. When they do run up the middle he gets double teamed. Halfway thru the 4th and its Missou - 41 Vandy - 0. Vandy has a pitiful offense and pass D, and the run D aint to good either. Lots of talk about the Vandy coach hittin the road this year. Should take the O and D coaches with him looks like.

Reactions: UNC91
As expected Coach Mason was fired Sunday for Vanderbilt. Sarah Fuller says she will stay on the team as long as they need/want her. Reason she only had 1 kickoff was Vandy took the opening kickoff and never got within filed goal range the entire game. She was the only kicker suited up so she would have had chances for other kicks if .....but worm dont carry .45s so birds screw with em ..... ;)

Reactions: Arlandis and UNC91
Green looks good. Should develop well in that system and will get a look at the next level in 2 years
Derek had a successful knee surgery and is expected to be ready to go this fall. Was on a limited snap count due to his injury. Rehab is going real good probably a little ahead of schedule. Keep my son in your prayers for him to come back better than before. Thanks good people!

Derek had a successful knee surgery and is expected to be ready to go this fall. Was on a limited snap count due to his injury. Rehab is going real good probably a little ahead of schedule. Keep my son in your prayers for him to come back better than before. Thanks good people!

Thanks for the update big fella. Derek is a driven young man, he will come back better then ever. Hows Vanderbilt looking for the upcoming season brother ? Hope Green gets his chance to shine. Praying for your family

Thanks for the update big fella. Derek is a driven young man, he will come back better then ever. Hows Vanderbilt looking for the upcoming season brother ? Hope Green gets his chance to shine. Praying for your family
Derek told me he loves the direction that Coach Lea is taking the program and building a championship mind set within the program. They have some top players that returned so they should be a lot better they can only go up.

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
Derek told me he loves the direction that Coach Lea is taking the program and building a championship mind set within the program. They have some top players that returned so they should be a lot better they can only go up.

Thanks for the update brother

Reactions: Arlandis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT