Oak Grove @ SW Guilford
Montgomery Central vs. Union Pines
Randleman by 14
Lexington by 6
Ledford by 14
SW Guilford by 20
Montgomery Central by 21

Reactions: PrepFanNC
I suck at predictions... but Simmons Ratings is fun to read. Here is what he is saying for this week:

North Davidson @ Reagan ---- Reagan by 21
Ledford @ North Stanly -------- Ledford by 30
Oak Grove @ SW Guilford ------ Oak Grove by 1
Union Pines @ Montgomery Central - MC by 4
Central Davidson @ Lexington- Central by 48
Randleman @ Asheboro -------- Randleman by 6

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Lexington has become such a crapfest that the head coach left, the AD left and many people who had good intentions and wanted to help got run off or left. Lexington is dead.

Lexington has become such a crapfest that the head coach left, the AD left and many people who had good intentions and wanted to help got run off or left. Lexington is dead.
You guys carved the good meat, and left the scraps. ND is to blame for some of the crap fest.

You guys carved the good meat, and left the scraps. ND is to blame for some of the crap fest.
You mean like Lexington used to take kids I coached at Tyro Middle and from Central and from North? Yes I am aware of the county transfers and how they shift through the decades.

Transfers are a big problem for Lexington. However, their worst problem is numbers. The kids simply do not WANT to play for Lexington anymore. Hence transfers of the better players and no participation from others that could otherwise help that are walking the halls everyday. There is basically zero parental support or involvement. Say what you will but the problems are Lexington are many and can't be pinpointed by one thing. From the top down. Adminstration plays a big part too.

Last edited:
Reactions: bkknights93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT