ADVERTISEMENT

MICS vs. TJA

Clowns?

Hidden hatred?

Really?

I personally have no idea where school in question is even located. As many across the state I find charters kind of an enigma. Their "lottery systems" for athletes are akin to the Maxpreps "secret formula" for rankings to me.

I honestly found the post above on the numbers for that football team very interesting.

If that makes me a clown then so be it.

If that's the case stick to the football stuff.

@UmadBro07.... you sound upset, disgruntled even. You want your job back? Or are you gone keep sneaking around like a peeping tom. Come on back we need a water boy. Make sure that water is at 34' Bobby Bushea. Mics is looking like scary favorites to win it all. And u-mad-bro, sit back and watch greatness.

Camp who played the victim? I was the first to sit up here and congratulate your team on the victory. I think some of this stuff is over the top both ways. Don't add to this mess. You sat here on this thread and called players out. Not one time did I call your team out for having the Gardner Webb band playing at your game and #14 not having a sniff from them.

"Too much hidden hatred aimed at too many innocent people." That pretty much sounds like playing a victim to me. And I don't think anyone from MIC is really innocent.

And I don't know what the Gardner Webb Band has to do with anything...and personally I don't think #14 would want to play for Gardner Webb anyway. No offense to them, but... they aren't a school you go to for football.

"Too much hidden hatred aimed at too many innocent people." That pretty much sounds like playing a victim to me. And I don't think anyone from MIC is really innocent.

And I don't know what the Gardner Webb Band has to do with anything...and personally I don't think #14 would want to play for Gardner Webb anyway. No offense to them, but... they aren't a school you go to for football.

Not my point Camp. I personally agree about #14 but you jumping on the bandwagon and adding to this circus is stupid. You calling out players is stupid too. Regardless let the players play the game. You have two hard working brothers on that team let them do all the player calling out on the field.

@RichBlackman I would never have had anything to do with a job at that facility. I don't own enough Yankee fitted caps, baggy cargo shirts, or Jordan's to fit in with that coaching staff.

Y'all got whipped by the purple drizzle. I don't blame that on the kids, that's on you coaches. That's what happens when you spend too much time searching for free college program tickets for coaches to take your players to games and not enough time coaching up your players, not recruiting them, and developing a sound game plan.

Honestly I pity y'all. Soon enough that school will be doomed when somebody gets hard evidence on y'alls recruiting efforts.

Reactions: Kevin2346
Not my point Camp. I personally agree about #14 but you jumping on the bandwagon and adding to this circus is stupid. You calling out players is stupid too. Regardless let the players play the game. You have two hard working brothers on that team let them do all the player calling out on the field.

The only reason they got called out is because Rich decided to call out my brothers. And you and Rich have loved talking about #14 since last season. Questioning how the coaches use him, etc. And I don't doubt that MICS coaches played a role in #1 transferring to Shelby. I would gladly leave your players alone, but maybe you and MICS coaches should take your own advice and leave TJ players alone too.

The only reason they got called out is because Rich decided to call out on my brothers. And you and Rich have loved talking about #14 since last season. Questioning how the coaches use him, etc. And I don't doubt that MICS coaches played a role in #1 transferring to Shelby. I would gladly leave your players alone, but maybe you and MICS coaches should take your own advice and leave TJ players alone too.

I asked you that on another blog and yes I had that question. You answered it and I moved on. Nope you barking up the wrong tree. #1 left from my understanding because of that 7v7 team he played on over the summer. You giving mics way too much credit.

@Smoking Gunz I don't need a keyboard, I'll meet you any time to say exactly what I've said here. Do I need to call the school and set up an appointment?

I ain't got anything to hide.

You must be the dumbest person up here. You seem real mad at mics and in particular the coaches for some odd reason.

@Smoking Gunz , excuse me? I got called a water boy by a consistent supporter of your program. If you don't want to meet to have an educated conversation, your loss, but I will not sink to y'alls level with name calling, sorry fam.

Also, who wouldn't have an issue with a coaching staff that allows a fellow coach to put their hands on a player, let alone during a game with that many witnesses? Think about it.

Reactions: dmcamp
@Smoking Gunz , excuse me? I got called a water boy by a constant supporter of your program. If you don't want to meet to gave an educated conversation, your loss, but I will not sink to y'alls level with name calling, sorry fam.

You address the person that called you that not me. The last thing you need to associate yourself with is educated. You can't be that smart sending threats on a public forum.

Also, who wouldn't have an issue with a coaching staff that allows a fellow coach to put their hands on a player, let alone during a game with that many witnesses? Think about it.

You still talking about the coaches? Did someone take your girlfriend or something? Geeesh I get it.

Who said anything about race. This is funny because you really don't have a clue. A guilty mind speaks huh? This type of hatred toward others is something else.

No guilty conscience here bud. You know what you were saying when you typed it. I don't see color, just actions, and I despise racism, no matter the color of the racist.

Umad- cakedaddy... yea I know you. You really mad lololool..... I get it now it all makes sense. You want your job back, put in an application JT. We need someone to dance at halftime. Watch you shake it at the 50yd line. I bet you dressed as an Mics coach. For Halloween you got all the gear. Application denied we like our coaches in there baggy gear. You sir are a sore loser don't go postal.

Time to move on to this weeks game, everyone has beat this to death and way off topic.

No guilty conscience here bud. You know what you were saying when you typed it. I don't see color, just actions, and I despise racism, no matter the color of the racist.

Mountie I'm going to leave it alone. You're one of the few good posters up here. Keep it classy my friend you're better then that. If mics meets Mitchell I was going to come meet you.

Mountie I'm going to leave it alone. You're one of the few good posters up here. Keep it classy my friend you're better then that. If mics meets Mitchell I was going to come meet you.
Definitely man. You give me shout if and when that game comes. Mitchell county is very hospitable.

You address the person that called you that not me. The last thing you need to associate yourself with is educated. You can't be that smart sending threats on a public forum.
What threat? I said I had nothing to hide. That I didn't need a keyboard. What are you dodging? It really seems like your trying incredibly hard to hide your identity.

This is a forum to share opinions. I'm sorry if you are threatened by my views.

What threat? I said I had nothing to hide. That I didn't need a keyboard. What are you dodging? It really seems like your trying incredibly hard to hide your identity.

This is a forum to share opinions. I'm sorry if you are threatened by my views.

That was beyond a opinion. Who chases someone identity on a forum? You stating matter of fact stuff and then attacking me like I'm a coach. If you have a personal problem with the coaches contact them. It's not like you can't find the information on the internet

That was beyond a opinion. Who chases someone identity on a forum? You stating matter of fact stuff and then attacking me like I'm a coach. If you have a personal problem with the coaches contact them. It's not like you can't find the information on the internet
(Yawn) ok RW. I'll call the school tomorrow morning. I'll shoot you an email before.

Good night y'all!

If you do not know the facts don't speak on them. What you think happened never happen and I won't go into details about it. The young man said it didn't happen and you still keeping on with it. I get the agenda you're pushing but stop it. I told you and others that Blackman is not a real mics fan but you still entertain that crap. At this point you're no different from that freak show that's posing as a mics fan. Move on

When I attempt to encourage a young man who comes on here to defend his teammates your response is to go full Jedi and try to tell me I didn’t see what hundreds of people saw. As Scott said, I’m going to let it go, and assume the coaching staff and administration handled that situation correctly.

But come on, you’re going to compare me to the carnival barker, Rich? That guy is just about the attention. He subscribes to the “all press is good press” philosophy. Which is why he started a new topic about MIC. He doesn’t want to have true dialog. Just smack talk.

I’m trying to elevate the discussion by taking your lead with facts, and brought some of my own. Granted, I threw in my own analysis of those facts, but there wasn’t much emotion behind it. I’ve stated multiple times, I’m here for the kids, and coaching the right way. I’m not hating on any player or program.

I do find it interesting that neither you nor Rich address any of the facts I present. You guys must be pleading the 5th on this one. Very wise move. You and I both know recruiting is the 3rd rail of high school coaching. Definitely against the rules, but also very hard to prove. Yet, it still goes on all the time. Although, normally it is subtle and under the radar. Just sit back and soak in the conversation. No need to reply. Just remember I’m the guy fighting for the kids that get the shaft in this situation.

When I attempt to encourage a young man who comes on here to defend his teammates your response is to go full Jedi and try to tell me I didn’t see what hundreds of people saw. As Scott said, I’m going to let it go, and assume the coaching staff and administration handled that situation correctly.

But come on, you’re going to compare me to the carnival barker, Rich? That guy is just about the attention. He subscribes to the “all press is good press” philosophy. Which is why he started a new topic about MIC. He doesn’t want to have true dialog. Just smack talk.

I’m trying to elevate the discussion by taking your lead with facts, and brought some of my own. Granted, I threw in my own analysis of those facts, but there wasn’t much emotion behind it. I’ve stated multiple times, I’m here for the kids, and coaching the right way. I’m not hating on any player or program.

I do find it interesting that neither you nor Rich address any of the facts I present. You guys must be pleading the 5th on this one. Very wise move. You and I both know recruiting is the 3rd rail of high school coaching. Definitely against the rules, but also very hard to prove. Yet, it still goes on all the time. Although, normally it is subtle and under the radar. Just sit back and soak in the conversation. No need to reply. Just remember I’m the guy fighting for the kids that get the shaft in this situation.

Different Clown, same circus

Different Clown, same circus
You love the banter until it's some serious truth that hits too close to home. I get it. You don't have to admit I'm right. Actually, I prefer you don't because it would be a distraction for the rest of the season. All I ask is that you guys change the way you build a program. Invest in the kids that are already on your team. Don't go chasing greener pastures.

Thank you for writing this. Most of the people who write about recruiting are from the SMC. We know it goes on but it’s nice to hear it come from someone else.

Come on Wildcat you should be in full basketball mode. Shooting jump shots and high top sneakers.

Come on Wildcat you should be in full basketball mode. Shooting jump shots and high top sneakers.
We are getting ready that’s for sure, after we travel to Robbinsville tonight in football. I’m going to miss that game to run over to Cherokee to watch the Braves and the Bulldogs. Whoever wins this game will be the 1A State Champions anyway

@RichBlackman I would never have had anything to do with a job at that facility. I don't own enough Yankee fitted caps, baggy cargo shirts, or Jordan's to fit in with that coaching staff.

Y'all got whipped by the purple drizzle. I don't blame that on the kids, that's on you coaches. That's what happens when you spend too much time searching for free college program tickets for coaches to take your players to games and not enough time coaching up your players, not recruiting them, and developing a sound game plan.

Honestly I pity y'all. Soon enough that school will be doomed when somebody gets hard evidence on y'alls recruiting efforts.

From what I seen and know from a credible source them taking their kids to different college games is a very very great thing, I'm from Cleveland County and I know that alot of kids at other high schools would love for that to happen for them. Also their QB just got a D1 offer last week and their LB just got a offer from Campbell. I'll take kids going to college over wins on the field any day. The Hate in here is Real

From what I seen and know from a credible source them taking their kids to different college games is a very very great thing, I'm from Cleveland County and I know that alot of kids at other high schools would love for that to happen for them. Also their QB just got a D1 offer last week and their LB just got a offer from Campbell. I'll take kids going to college over wins on the field any day. The Hate in here is Real
Charger I think you missed the context of the discussion about getting kids scholarship offers. There is nothing wrong with taking kids to games and working hard to get them noticed by colleges. You're right more coaches should do it. The issue with the MIC program is they recruit talented players from other schools by telling them that their current program isn't doing enough to get them a scholarship. And then Rich comes on here talking smack about how great the program is because they put all these kids in college. If they want to take the credit, then they should develop their current players and not poach from other programs.

Charger I think you missed the context of the discussion about getting kids scholarship offers. There is nothing wrong with taking kids to games and working hard to get them noticed by colleges. You're right more coaches should do it. The issue with the MIC program is they recruit talented players from other schools by telling them that their current program isn't doing enough to get them a scholarship. And then Rich comes on here talking smack about how great the program is because they put all these kids in college. If they want to take the credit, then they should develop their current players and not poach from other programs.

THS you seem like a good dude so I know I can reasonably talk to you. I can't call out or Single Out MICS for that when I see the kids at schools over here in my county change schools for that very purposes also I see kids go to Mallard Creek, Hough, Butler, etc for recruiting purposes. Rich reminds me of my fellow Charger fans, someone who likes to have fun and get under people skin

I would be embarrassed to have all the college kids and NO STATE TITLES. Give Walsh 4 d1 players and the Championship is a lock.

Reactions: mbdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT