ADVERTISEMENT

MICS vs. TJA

@THS55..... you sound like a guy who's trying to win an Oscar. All those seniors and Mics gave y'all the game. With costly mistakes, Mics can't play another game that bad. We have D-1 kids you want us not to talk about it? Y'all have kids who are talented but go nowhere. Cause y'all don't care after football is over. The Mintz kid from 2013 QB. Over 2500yds 34tds where'd he go? Drumroll please the answer is "nowhere boss". Your QB Mullens better numbers. Who wants him? Nobody cause y'all don't help kids. My question for you guys is does #14 see that. He can run for 100tds and y'all want call one coach. Like you said it's all about HS wins. I guess that forklift job at the distribution center will be waiting. But hey
years from now they can say we're brothers. Every heartfelt like you get is from people. That kids also go nowhere fast. So put on them fake Jordan's and shoot another fade away.

@THS55..... you sound like a guy who's trying to win an Oscar. All those seniors and Mics gave y'all the game. With costly mistakes, Mics can't play another game that bad. We have D-1 kids you want us not to talk about it? Y'all have kids who are talented but go nowhere. Cause y'all don't care after football is over. The Mintz kid from 2013 QB. Over 2500yds 34tds where'd he go? Drumroll please the answer is "nowhere boss". Your QB Mullens better numbers. Who wants him? Nobody cause y'all don't help kids. My question for you guys is does #14 see that. He can run for 100tds and y'all want call one coach. Like you said it's all about HS wins. I guess that forklift job at the distribution center will be waiting. But hey
years from now they can say we're brothers. Every heartfelt like you get is from people. That kids also go nowhere fast. So put on them fake Jordan's and shoot another fade away.

MICs got 3 special players , no line play, and No Coaching. You won off talent last season that you lack this year and It shows. Why your coaching staff fighting kids lmao

Quit putting down student-athletes on this forum! So what if a kid is not going to play college football. If he graduates high school and goes to some type of college whether community/juco/university to get an education is great. It's great if a young man doesn't and gets a job and supports himself.

The purpose some of this posters are saying is there are some coaches who pride themselves on teaching these young men about life and being good men when they get out of high school.

Blackman I must say that your posts are extremely entertaining. Honestly, I thought it was mostly just a shtick to keep attention on the MIC program. However, after watching your team last night I think this is the real Blackman. You tell this same stuff to your players at practice every day.

The sad part is you guys are missing the point of high school football. To you, it’s all about titles and D1 scholarships. Glory reigns supreme in your program. Too bad, because the best part of high school football is the life lessons that these young men learn. It’s about playing for the guy next to you. Sticking together and preserving when things aren’t going your way. Grinding it out through the hot summer while others lay by the pool or stay inside playing video games. It’s about picking your teammate up when they make a bad play and telling them “next time you got it”. These are lessons young men need to learn and unfortunately, most of them do not get it in today’s society.

You can brag about all of your D1 offers and visits. You guys certainly have some freakishly talented players. Yes, you have a young coach who loves to post all over social media about the great things that are happening to a select few players. But at some point the parents, and hopefully the administration, are going to start asking “what are our boys learning from the football program?”.

The right way was on display for you last night. I hope you played close enough attention to see it. That was a large family of brothers you played against. They genuinely love each other. The type of love that comes from being together for 6 years. The type of love that gets stronger even as some of the most talented players on the team leave for greener pastures. (yes, we know you guys were chirping in Tucker’s ear all spring and summer about how the TJ coaches weren’t treating him right). The type of love that if a coach started pushing around one of the players on the sideline then he would end up with the whole team in his face. It’s an amazing thing to watch when it’s done right. Coach Cash may not be social media savvy. He may not work the college recruiter circuit every weekend. But he knows how to build a band of brothers that will fight for each other, and leave it all on the field. He may not be a cutting edge coach, but he must know something to win 324 games.

So go ahead, enjoy all of the hype and glamour of D1 offers. We’ll just be sitting over here in little ol’ Avondale churning out amazing young men that will blow your mind if you ever get the chance to speak with them. Articulate, humble, caring, hardworking young men. You know the kind this country used to celebrate. Who knows, we may even see a state title or some D1 offers. But that will be a result of something bigger that’s going on at TJ.

Quit putting down student-athletes on this forum! So what if a kid is not going to play college football. If he graduates high school and goes to some type of college whether community/juco/university to get an education is great. It's great if a young man doesn't and gets a job and supports himself.

The purpose some of this posters are saying is there are some coaches who pride themselves on teaching these young men about life and being good men when they get out of high school.

And this should go for posters talking about coaches too.

MICs got 3 special players , no line play, and No Coaching. You won off talent last season that you lack this year and It shows. Why your coaching staff fighting kids lmao

Crestuff you keep calling the kettle black. Talk about winning off talent?

@Deana _King.... You said that but are you not going to correct. Posters Bragging about kids getting knocked out a game. The edited it to cover it up. Then boast on the kid/family members of theirs who made the Hit????

Then to follow up on what THS55 said. Mention are Head Coach was young and liked to post social media. But read his context after that. Same paragraph said our Coach isn't teaching values and administration. Should look in to that .One person views is seen in whole different light. Posters say things all the time. It's doesn't bother me. But fair is fair, its posters on all 1-4a forums. Who say curse/profanity everyday on the blog. But for some reason that's overlooked also.

Rich you just make it obvious though, that having a noble 9 to 5 job isn't worth striving for. Then you demean the forklift distribution worker that happens to support his/her family with that particular job. Not everyone is interested in pursuing more school after highschool...and what you need to realize is, that it's ok. I believe in the scholarships. I just don't believe that your team is anywhere near as good as you give them credit for. The rhetoric is entertaining along with back and forth banter.

@DaBluePrint1.... nothing is wrong with a 9-5 this country is built off of that. The point I'm making is a lot of teams have big time next level talent. But for whatever reason the kids never get discovered. All kids don't wanna play at the next level. But some do, but if the culture is it can't happen here. They stop to pursue it. Some programs push next level football for free education. Others push for just winning HS games. To each its own, everyone opinion differs.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
@DaBluePrint1.... nothing is wrong with a 9-5 this country is built off of that. The point I'm making is a lot of teams have big time next level talent. But for whatever reason the kids never get discovered. All kids don't wanna play at the next level. But some do, but if the culture is it can't happen here. They stop to pursue it. Some programs push next level football for free education. Others push for just winning HS games. To each its own, everyone opinion differs.

Mr Hawk does an excellent job of taking the kids on Saturdays and showing them there dream and did a ton of that in C County also. He is a great man!!

Ol Rich talks trash I get it going. Some love what I say others hate it. But the truth is it's all banter. I don't take nothing personal. We lost last night it's all good. Road playoff games for us. Let the games begin who draws MICS 1st rd. ???Who really wants that draw???? Lol

Ol Rich talks trash I get it going. Some love what I say others hate it. But the truth is it's all banter. I don't take nothing personal. We lost last night it's all good. Road playoff games for us. Let the games begin who draws MICS 1st rd. ???Who really wants that draw???? Lol

I see a heck of a rematch coming in about 3 weeks

I bet richblackman probably isn't and is more like averageblackman with a crap ton of debt just a guess

@13bc9fc ..... yea that's what they said when I paid cash. For my drop top California Ferrari ..... Get some paved roads and I'll drive it next time.

Rich, how in the world do you get in that car? I didn't know matchbox made em that big. I did find one on ebay for .99 cents.

Reactions: 13bc9fc
The starting center was out and that clearly messed up the snaps. Your QB played tough and your team deserved the conference title. Our QB is just fine knowing that he will be going to college debt free in his junior year of high school. I'm sure our RB will have a blast at ND today. We return most of the team and both players will get another shot down the road.

Injuries are part of the game. Thomas Jefferson 34, MICS 16. LOLOL

Reactions: dmcamp
Tiger town Rick.... that was a great summary. A lot of mistakes from Mics. Those high snaps put us in 2nd or 3rd and 25+ situations. #14 played great he killed the Raptors. Mics basically took away there passing game but the run game killed us.

MICS was out-coached by TJ. Maybe your staff can learn from this and in maybe 3 or 4 years if they are still together will put together a nice run in the playoffs.

Reactions: Crestuff
I can't believe a MICS poster is calling someone else out on trolling...

I believe it. According to the MICS posters they have the best talent. Division I player after another. Now they have a 7-3 record and a third place conference participation trophy. So when called out they double down. MICS should have won the conference but it was not meant to be.

I believe it. According to the MICS posters they have the best talent. Division I player after another. Now they have a 7-3 record and a third place conference participation trophy. So when called out they double down. MICS should have won the conference but it was not meant to be.

Ok they're 7-3 and will finish the regular season 8-3 with a home playoff game. AND??? These young men have done more in a short time then you accomplished in your entire life. I can handle banter but a hater I can't tolerate.

I guess he thought y'all "big boys" would never venture down here:eek:
When I saw you're name I laughed before I even read tha post:)

Let me tell ya. In July Richie was all over this board with trash talk and predictions. Had Mallard Creek losing 5 games, West meck running the table and was 100% positive MICS would just destroy Mallard Creek in a scrimage.

Now its October and he is reduced to talking about his car. Sort of sad.

Ok they're 7-3 and will finish the regular season 8-3 with a home playoff game. AND??? These young men have done more in a short time then you accomplished in your entire life. I can handle banter but a hater I can't tolerate.

He is not trashing the kids. He's trashing you lunatic posters. Big difference.

He trashed TJs QB all week long because he doesn’t have an offer yet.. that’s foul I wouldn’t defend him

That's two difference. The kid not having a offer is not trashing him. After watching him for the past 3 years I wondering why he doesn't have a offer either. The kid is too good not too.

Let me tell ya. In July Richie was all over this board with trash talk and predictions. Had Mallard Creek losing 5 games, West meck running the table and was 100% positive MICS would just destroy Mallard Creek in a scrimage.

Now its October and he is reduced to talking about his car. Sort of sad.
Ol I remeber all that was said/wrote;)
That's why I said what I did. MC loosing 5 :rolleyes:LOL

He trashed TJs QB all week long because he doesn’t have an offer yet.. that’s foul I wouldn’t defend him
Crestuff I believe Blue and Gold22 was defending The Lake Man and not the poster with multiple email addresses and NCpreps accounts. ;)

Reactions: dmcamp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT